Chapter 2: Nightmare or Memories?

A girl enters the studio. She puts her bag down as she took out her phone and played a song out loud.

She dance to the music and let herself moves along to the music.

Then, someone enters the studio.

She's early than usual. But why? he thought.

He approached Dianne.

"You're early today, " he said as the girl notice his presence.

"Nah, it's just nothing. I'm bored so I decided to came here, " she gave him a friendly smile.

He then walk to the corner of the studio and put his bag down there.

" Luke, I need your help for my new moves, " she said whilst showing him some moves that she learnt.

" I know there's something, " he shook his head while smirking and walk to her.

" Can you? " she said while craned forward, blinks her eyes and to look into his eyes looking for an answer.

" Yah ! Alright..I'll help you " he answered forcefully while lifting his hands, means by, " I surrender ".

"Just stop pleading with those cute eyes of yours, Dianne " he continued, letting his hands down.

She laughs in victory.

***

Luke leaned his back on the wall while watching Dianne practicing her new moves.

She won't stop dancing once she starts to, he thought.

She dance and dance. Replacing her tears with sweat. She didn't want Luke to notice it.

***

Luke hugs her from the back in a sudden. He stops her from dancing as he noticed her eyes were red.

Dianne was stunned. She parted the hug and turned to face Luke and, their eyes met.

"I know there's something," he said to her while gazing into her eyes and placed his hands to her cheeks.

"I know you're hurt. Stop pretends to be tough in front of me, " he continued.

Dianne hug him as hearing those words. Luke was like a brother to her.

Luke always know how to comfort her-she can't even hide anything from him.

***

After their practice ends, she made her way to the door but the Luke approached her and open the door for her.

" Let me drive you home," he says offering Dianne a ride home.

" There's no need, Luke " she gave a smile.

"Okay then if you insists, "

***

Dianne had her earphones on and made her way home.

She stands near the traffic light waiting for it to turn red. It's weekend so it wasn't a surprise that the road was loaded with vehicles.

A few seconds after, some of the vehicles stopped. Dianne looked up to the traffic light and saw that it had turned red.

She walked to cross the road but stopped her way as she noticed that everybody was looking at her.

They were saying something... to her, but, she can't hear it clearly.

They kept yell to her. Some of them were panic while some points at something.

RUN!

And this time she heard it clearly. Run? Why do I have to run?