Tanjiro ❤

Let's start with our lovely main character 😁 

Spoilers!!

Not unlike everyone else, he did have trauma from his family but never mentioned it, not wanting to burden anyone with his own troubles.

Inosuke and Zenitsu didn't notice it at first, just figuring Tanjiro was a restless sleeper, but eventually Zenitsu could tell that Tanjiro seemed very stressed out and one day he and Inosuke confronted Tanjiro about his nightmares.

It took three weeks to get the truth out (Tanjiro was clever with his answers and didn't lie, only just twisted the answers to something truthful but not the whole story). Then Zenitsu and Inosuke took turns comforting Tanjiro through the night when he had nightmares—which Tanjiro was both greatful and guilty (he didn't want his friends to get less sleep because of him) for. (not a ship btw!! I'll just do ship hc's seperately)

Tanjiro can cook (canon), sew, clean, etc, basically anything women were expected to do, perfectly ✨ Like, he's the househusband as well 😋 He could pose as both parents and do each role PERFECTLY ❤ 

Honestly it would be so nice to have him as a father :'>
Or a friend
Or just
Real
😭

He brushes Nezuko's hair to calm her nerves sometimes :3

Zenitsu and Inosuke, and others he's met, have gone to him for help often and he's always eager to help as many as he can though sometimes he gets overworked (you can tell he is when his voice gets quieter and he doesn't talk as much.) He tries not to sound overwhelmed, keeping his voice as steady as he can, but he's obviously tired and people usually back off a little when he is so he can rest.

Rarely gets angry :] (prolly canon too but whtv) Only time he does is when someone hurts somebody he loves or smth :D

He's cursed exactly 2 and a half times :3 

First when Nezuko went in the sun

The second was when he was training (before final selection) and he was getting desperate because he hadn't made much improvement and Nezuko wasn't awake yet

And the 'half' was because he's started to say something then realized he probably shouldn't swear in front of all the Hashira (at the Hashira meeting when he met them and Sanemi was about to stab Nez)

He apologized every time (the second time was to Sabito lmao)

I literally don't have anymore for him that i can think of rn...

if i do i'll edit it in later :3