Beach

Chapter 1:
Bob's pov
I was crying so hard because of my divorce with Maggie. I miss her so much but I think that she wasn't the right person for me because she wasn't accepting of me being subscribed to many gay and LGBTQA+++ influencers on instagram. She always suspected that I was a bit fruity tho.
I want a change.
I want to be attractive to people and be someone's papi.
Even if its a guy 👀👀👀

*************
      A few months later:

After a lot of sweating, working out, focusing on myself and my bank account, I finally got clear skin, my dream bod and status (10 figures).
*************
         Later that day:

I went to the beach to show off my summer bod and my new number 13 tattoo on my ass because I LOOOVE Taylor Swift and I am so proud to be a swiftie. I am wearing my iconic  gray speedos that act like a thong and show the tattoo in all its glory. Now I was sure to attract the girls and the gays.
While I'm walking on the beach, I see a young boy with a blue revealing bathingsuit. He had the most beautiful brown locks of hair that made me want
to just shove my face into his hair and sniff it. He also had one of the most round, bouncy, jiggly and JUICY butts ive ever seen. I was so attracted and drawn to his cake that I just HAD to touch it myself. I make a plan to fall and then "accidentally" grab his cake then I will offer him my number to go on an expensive date.

James pov

I was bending over to get my baddie sunglasses when I felt a cold hand grabbing my booty cheeks. I immediately turned around to see a short old muscular papi wearing a grey Speedo-thong showing off his tattoo on his butt. I also noticed something small growing in his Speedo. I immediately got flustered and offered him my help to show him how to tuck.
-Follow me to the bathroom, I said to the papi as he followed me.
-Yes handsome kitten whiskers, he replied with a devilish smirk.

We walked to the bathroom and I could feel him staring at my cheeks as they bounced with every step I took.

Part 2 coming next week...👀