Whistle baby

James pov:

The next morning after that steamy call with Papi, he called me again to ask if I wanted to go on a date with him. Obviously I said yes and immediately went to put it down in my Google Agenda ©. I then realized that I had ANOTHER DATE with Ed Sheeran THE SAME DAY !!!! I had always had a fat crush on Ed but since I met Papi, I started to lose feelings for him... I decided that it was best for me to go, because I like getting spoiled and Ed would be paying for dinner.

**********

later that day

I started to get ready at 12AM and the date with papi was at 7PM. I had to choose my outfit, do my spray tan, get my nails done, do my makeup and hair, do my teeth whitening and take a shower. I wasn't sure if I would have enough time to do all of my routine but I successfully managed to do all of that. I am wearing my new Gucci x Prada x Louis Vuitton x Supreme x Dior x Channel x Nike x North Face dress that I had spent all of my rent money on. I looked magnificent.

I hopped into my limousine and drove to the destination '' Papibob's Restaurant ''. When I arrived, Papi greeted me with a smile.

- You look gorgeous shawty, papi sait smirking

I started singing the awesome mix I had just now created in my head for him:

- SHAWTY'S LIKE A MELODY IN MY HEYEYEYAD WHOOMP WHOOMP WHOOMP HEAYEYEEAH

Papi Bob pov:

As James started to sing his awesome mix, I started to get horny. The sound of his melodic voice just made me want to tie him up and roleplay as furries. As he kept singing, I felt a tear roll down my leg. After his wonderful and angelic performance, I immediately snapped back to reality.

- Papi, is everything ok ?, James said.

- Umm-uhh-i-uhh y-yes, I said stuttering.

I pulled his chair and put his napkin on his lap. He started blushing like a crazy anime character as I ''accidentally'' rubbed his inner thigh. I winked at him and I could feel him getting flustered. I sat down and we chose our meal.

James pov:

As I was looking through the menu, I felt a presence beside me. I looked beside me and saw a short square face jock waiter. He was the most handsome and yummy looking guy i've ever laid my eyes on. He looked like a whole dessert.

- CAN YOU BLOW MY WHISTLE BABY WHISTLE BABY LET ME KNOW, the waiter yelled.

- Umm, excuse me? Papi said.

- GIRL I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT WE CAN START REAL SLOW.

- Umm, I said while blushing slightly

- GIRL JUST PUT YOUR LIPS TOGETHER AND YOU COME REAL CLOSE

-...

- CAN YOU BLOW MY WHISTLE BABY WHISTLE BABY 

- HERE WE GO

The waiter started whistling and stroking a wine bottle, which made me hard. I looked at his nametag and it said: Josh Hornyson.

Papi Bob pov:

As I looked into Mr Hornyson's eyes, I started to get flustered. I looked over to James and saw that he was blushing hardly. We made eye contact, and we both knew that we felt the same way about Josh.

Y'all... Were so sorry but WERE BACKKKKKKKKKKK

see ya soon👀