Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : Warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️very unchristian ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Bob pov:
I unzipped my pants, grabbed my 3 inches and started to palm myself. I grabbed the cream on my night stand and lathered it on my little pickle.
- UH UN HAA UHH JAMES, I moaned loudly.
I picture a hot and sweaty James as I stroke my meat ferociously. It felt so good
I'm getting closer and closer by the second. I was about to burst when my moment was interrupted by my phone ringing.
- UHHH RAHHHHHH!!!!!! WHO COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE CALLING ME AT THIS VERY MOMENT???? I said angrily.
I picked up my phone to see that it was James, who wanted to facetime. My facial expression changed immediately as I accepted the call with delight. As the camera turned on I started to realize it was my back and not my front camera that was opened. The shock on the poor little James face was everything. It was then followed by a devious smirk and a lip bite.
- Stroke it for me, he said
- Gladly, I replied smirking
I do as he says and start stroking it slowly and then, more vigorously
James turns around his camera and I realize that he is also tickling his pickle.

James pov:
I only wanted to call papi because I wanted to plan a date, but now, I think that we both know what we will be doing the next time we see each other.
- PAPI-AH-UNH, I moan.
- J-J-JAMES-UNH, he moaned back.
He turned his camera for a brief instant, and I could see that his face was getting sweatier and reder by the second.
- I'M CLOSE, Bob said.
- M-ME TO, I replied.
We both finished in our hands and I blushed hardly, looking away from my phone. I turned my camera so papi could see my face and he did the same.
- I love you pookie wookie kitten, he said.
- I love you more, my handsome papi snuggle wuggins.
It must have been a long time since I called, because it was now 10 PM.
Papi Bob pov:
- Hey James ?, I said.
-What Papi ?, he replied back.
- I am going to bed, ok?,
- Aww :(, James said with a sad expression on his face.
- Don't worry, we can plan something tomorrow, ok?, I reassured him
- Ok, James said.
- Good night, I love you, we both said.
We ended the call, and I put my phone in my phone box, because I usually can only use my phone for 30 minutes a day.
I took my shower, brushed my teeth and did my skincare, before going to bed, with a smile on my face.
- I am so lucky, I did the right thing by divorcing Maggy, I said to myself.

Umm ok guys 😅😅 first time writing smut and... umm let's just say that we are NOT going to heaven after writing this chapter 💀💀 have a nice day and we will be publishing a new chapter soon 👀

Bye y'all 🫶👋👋❤️❤️❤️