◖𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Na-ra and younghee was currently at the palace. while Na-ra was sitting in a chair impatiently waiting for someone who is soon be her betrothed.

" Young lady , the crown prince is here.. "

Younghee whispered to Na-ra's ears as her gaze focused on the arrival of Go-won. The crown prince of daeho or should I say the future king of daeho.

When Na-ra met Go-won for the first time she thought he was a cold repulsive and tiresome man ,however unexpectedly to her surprise it was entirely the opposite he was an grumpy benevolent and childish in Jang Na-ra's perspective , which made them to get closer than she have ever thought.

" You're here. "

Go- won remarked with a cold charismatic voice as he sat down to the table opposite of Na-ra while she gave a polite sweet smile in return.

" Yes , your highness . I wanted to meet you since I missed your presence. "

Na-ra replied by showing a sweet smile , Go-won looked down for a second and turned his face to his guards.

" Go now. I need to talk to her "

Go-won ordered the maids and guards as Na-ra glanced over to younghee indicating to step outside as well and after few seconds as everyone was out of the room,suddenly Go-won started to laugh hysterically as Na-ra just rolled her eyes at his behavior.

" Yah!don't laugh too much they might hear!!"

The girl seethed out as she slightly slapped his hand that was on the table however that didn't made him to stop either so she just sighned heavily.

" I...I missed your pre..presence "
Go- won tried to mock her by barely trying to control his laugh as Na-ra threw glares at the boy which made him to stop the laughing slowly.

" Where did you even found that cheesy lines?? "

Go-won asked her with a teasy tone as the girl glared at him with full of annoyance .

" Don't even mention it.. Kim do-joo was literally begging me to read those Romantic books that was filled with these kind of words. "

" So, you have heard about it right? "

Go-won asked her by changing his expression suddenly to seriousness filling through his face. Na-ra just scoffed at him with an annoyed look plastered on her face.

" About what?Say it properly. I hear tons of things a day. "

Na-ra responded with an annoyed tone nonetheless,this time Go-won seemed more annoyed at her with her reply to him.