◖𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 :

" What does she think of herself coming to a sacred place like here to study if she can't even perform spell?? "

Laughter echoed through the room while everyone's eyes was glued to the particular girl sitting aside giving no mind to the hateful comments.

" I mean guys, ... It's really not her fault that she was born from an affai- "

Before the word could voice out Na-ra slammed her hands on her table as she stood, Fed up with whatever was going on for weeks now since she has joined in sejukwon just to study healing under Master Heo.

" Ah... It's so noisy.. "

Na-ra muttered annoyed by the bullshit she needed to be put up with while couple of scoffs were earned around the room.

" Na-ra, don't listen to their words... Just ignore them.. "

Yun-ok slightly held the girl's shoulders trying to say not to be rational.

Na-ra sighed staring at the girl , giving out a faint smile as she sat back however the next second, three figures stood
in front of the two.

" Yun-ok, just be honest. You're just friends with her cause you feel pity towards her , isn't it??I mean aren't you fed up with her too?? Even your grandfather favours her more..."

A girl with her two underlings behind Mockingly laughed as the other two laughed like a replica , while the half of the people in the room snickered.

" Ha-yoon, please stop... "

Yun-ok practically pleaded while the latter scoffed with disbelief retreating to their seats.

" Why are you begging to them?? It's not like you did something wrong?!? "

Yun-ok gave the girl a faint smile as an reply for her question .

" You're too kind for your own good... "

Na-ra whispered under her breath as a smiled seeped through her lips while focusing back to her book.

.......

" Where are we going?? "

Na-ra who was confused at yun-ok who swiftly took her hands from her reading session and walking ahead pulling the girl with her glanced back with a nervous smile in her lips.

" Just... I have something to show you..."

" Really?? What is it?? - no! Don't tell me!! It's a surprise right?? "