◖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄◗  

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

" Mu-deok was naksu.... "

A pool of nauseous trapped in Na-ra's chest while she stood frozen realizing there is nothing she could do now.

Seo-yul's turned his eyes to Na-ra who didn't dare to meet the boy's gaze as she stared at the girl in front of them few steps away .

" You knew?.... "

The boy's voice was more cracked at the end as he realized by reading the girl's eyes which was hurdled by agitation.

Yul stepped closer to Na-ra, closing their proximity while the girl stood like she couldn't move her legs no more .

The shock faded away from the boy's eyes as it was replaced with concern , only then Na-ra's gaze fell on to yul with a hint of hurt flashing through the girl's gaze.

" When did you found out?... "

The calm voice was more like calm breeze caressing her cheek as if the question held nothing against her.

" When she was drunk... In dahyanggok ... "

The silence held too much weight after that even if it was for a minute the girl was one second away from spill everything regarding every secrets of her as she felt like the silence could swallow her whole.

" Does anyone else know?.. "

" ....Rather than uk, I don't think so..."

The silence swamped in again however this time only for a moment when she felt a pair of fingers brushing aside hers.

" Don't worry , I wouldn't tell anyone... Do you want to go back?... "

Again the silence greeted them but this time it was different as it was the most appealing thing ever , as if it answered everything in every way....

........

" Hello to you too,little stalker~"

Na-ra whispered to the youngest Kim's ears while the boy flinched hard and stepped away surprised while the girl laughed off with a hint of tease.

" What do you mean stalker?? "

" Then what should I call you , when you literally follow me to everywhere including to my dorm?? "

Na-ra answered as she side eyed her dorm thinking the boy probably feel embarrassed by now and gives up but rather than giving up the boy's lip curled at the end.

" How about you call me.... Your man?And don't be so condescending, I came here to tell you that Master Heo were looking for you.... But still I guess I wanted to see you too~"