💙𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 15💙jealousy! jealousy! jealousy boy!

You didn't show up to school for a week...not only because you didn't want to see Aqua but also because you were busy with Key.He plans to have you perform today.

Now you are standing in front of your classroom door, you have taken a breath and entered the classroom.Luckily no one was there yet, you sat down and grabbed your phone and listened to music on your headphones.

You were so lost in your own world that you didn't notice Aqua next to you.

Aqua:How much longer will you decide to ignore me?

Y/n:What?

Aqua:You ignored my calls and texts.

Y/n:Because I knew exactly what you wanted to tell me...

Aqua:I'm just worried about you Y/n...

Y/n:...

After the lesson you missed because you fell asleep

After the lesson you missed because you fell asleep.You're talking to your partner Max when you feel a pair of murderous eyes on us, you didn't know what it was and you shake off that feeling.

Suddenly you felt someone hug you from behind. Did you turn and see...Aqua!?

Y/n:Why are you hugging me?

Aqua:I just want it

Y/n:oh Okay

You and Max continued to talk which annoyed Aqua a lot.Acqua grabbed your arm and took you away of Max

Y/n:What? What are you doing Aqua?

Max: eh?

Y/n:Sorry Max! We will continue our chat another time!

Max:oh, ok

Aqua carried you out of the classroom and let go of your arm.

Y/n:Can you explain to me what came over you!?

AquaI want your attention...

Y/n:You were jealous!?

Aqua:No

Y/n:Yes you are!

You had fun teasing Aqua. Because...maybe, just maybe, there was a chance that Aqua liked you, and that filled you with joy.

Y/n:Anyway,here!

Aqua:What is that?

Y/n:The invitation for my violin concert today, will you come to see me?

Aqua:Obviously

Y/n:Thank you! I'm going to give it to Ruby and Kana too.

Aqua:ok

You ran into Ruby and Kana's classroom.

Y/n:Minna!(guys)

Ruby:What's going on Y/n?