The next day

*Tord was sitting in the living room, drinking a cup of coffee. He was thinking about the date with y/n and trying to figure out if she really liked him or not.* "I really hope she does.." *Tord sighed to himself.* "Good morning Tord." Y/n says. *Tord looked up to look at y/n. She sounded cute, and tords face immediately turned red. He put the cup of coffee he was holding down.* "Morning y/n." *Tord replied.* "I had a bad dream that I was a secerity guard at that diner being attacked by those creepy animatronic animals 😂." Y/n says (heheh he) *Tords eyes widened a bit when y/n said that. He didn't expect her to say something like that. He chuckled a bit and said,* "I honestly wouldn't be surprised, those animatronics are like.. terrifying..""Lol""Did you have a good sleep?" *Tord asked, changing the topic of the dream.* "Yeah I fell off my bed 😅.""Wait, you fell off your bed..?""Yeah I just moved in my sleep that's all.""Well I hope you didn't get hurt." *Tord then glanced at y/n, looking at the band-aid on her forehead.* "Wait.. is that a band-aid on your forehead..?" *Tord asked, sounding a bit worried.* "Yeah I'm fine tho..." I "What.. happened..?" *Tord's tone was more serious now, feeling very bad that something happened to y/n.* "My bed I fell off.""But... how did you get the bandaid on your forehead..?" *Tord asked, now looking more confused than ever.* "I hit my head so I put on a bandage."*Tord was a bit worried, wanting to make sure y/n was alright. He looked y/n up and down, still confused how she fell off her bed.* "Are you sure your alright?..""YES TORD."*Tord was quiet for a moment, before replying to y/n.* "Okay, fine.." *Tord was a bit hesitant. He felt so bad that y/n had to get a band-aid while she was at their house. Maybe Tord wasn't being the best host.* *tord kisses y/n on the head and she blushes bright red* *Tord wasn't expecting y/n to turn that red. He turned bright red himself, not knowing what to say. He stayed quiet for a moment, trying to calm himself. Tord then moved his hand to y/n's cheek, wanting to hold y/n's cheek in hopes to calm his own butterflies.*