let go

all I ever wanted was to feel wanted.

all I ever wanted was to feel safe with you. 

all I ever wanted was to feel accepted for who I was.

All I ever wanted was to feel loved 

but now I realize after all this time.

after all this time I see that I'm not wanted. 

after all this time I don't feel safe with you. 

after all this time I wasn't accepted for who I was.

after all this time I didn't feel loved. 

why is that? 

why is it that I only realized this now?

if this is how my life had been the I don't want to live in it anymore. 

I then realized the only way out was to.

let go. 

to let go of thinking that Im wanted.

to let go of thinking that I'm safe with you. 

to let go of thinking that I was ever accepted.

to let go of thinking that I was loved.

to take the knife and.

let go of life.  

- original quote by me  

3rd person pov

kai, Lloyd, and Zane were all in the gaming room waiting for Cole to return with Jay. Kai had wanted to come with but Zane had insisted that too many people might end up overwhelming the blue ninja. it was only as Cole had been gone for 5 minutes Lloyd spoke up. 

Lloyd - maybe we should try and help Cole, If I really know Jay he can be pretty stubborn when we want's to be. 

kai - I'm with Lloyd, We can't just keep waiting, the sooner we tell Jay that we know what really happened at the junkyard that night the faster that he will tell us how he's really feeling. I hope. 

zane hesitated for a second before saying. 

Zane - I suppose we could go and check on him but that's only if Cole is not here in 5 minutes. 

kai was about to protest but just then cole ran in to the room looking panicked. 

Lloyd - woe Cole you look dead on your feet, Did something happen ... where's Jay? 

cole - that's just it, Jay's gone! 

kai and Lloyd - what!?

kai - what do you mean he's gone!? he hasn't even left his room! 

cole - that's what I thought but when I went to go get him, his door was slightly open and I went into go investigate I found that he wasn't in there and that his widow was open.  

Lloyd - do any of us have any idea where he might have gone, Cole, you are his best friend Do you know if have has a place where he goes when he's upset? 

cole then frantically searched his memory but before he could respond Zane spoke up. 

Zane - guys we need to think logically, Jay most likely wanted to get away from everything we have all done that. As long as he hasn't been harming himself then he should be fine.