restlessness.

(Chishiya pov:)

Once again I lay in my bed, just staring at the ceiling waiting...
But what was I waiting for? What was my true purpose here?
Obviously to play the 'games'. That's all I did now-a-days, hatter was always up our asses about finding more cards, playing more games- it was always the same thing.
I felt myself start to drift into boredom. that was the last thing I wanted to feel..
I convinced myself to get out of bed and go play another game, I could lose my life.. but I'm afraid it would be the same if I were to just sit here and do nothing.. I would bore myself to death! It was still early morning so I could probably go quickly play and make it back by nightfall..
_____

I grab a quick shower in my rooms bathroom before changing into a pair of shorts and a normal white sweater I would commonly wear. I turned off my night lamp before I walked out of my room making sure to lock it behind myself, although all the locks at beach were broken.. they never said anything about crafting a lock myself, did they? Oh well I didn't care enough to listen anyways, My little bit of privacy was the only thing that let me sleep at night.

As I walk down the hall I hear a fimilure voice call out to me
Kuina:  "Chishiya! Wait for me will ya?"
She called out joyfully to me, quickly joining my side.
She smiled at me, walking along-side me.
Kuina:  "are you going to play another game tonight?"
She asked suddenly.
"Yeah, I heard there was a new one near the west side of town, I want to go check it out"
I answered her. She seemed to disapprove at first, but just as fast the expression left her face and she smiled again, walking along side me to send me off.

Kuina:  "have 'fun' chishiya, don't die!"

She said casually, changing her tone sarcastically for the word 'fun'

I leave beach waving slightly at Kuina who refused to go back inside until I was completely out of sight.
I let out a sigh as I continued walking. Hopefully this game will be somwhat entertaining.. if it's a club or spade game I'll let it take me out permanently!
I continued walking until I saw the game arena- that just so happen to look like a prison... just my luck.
I thought to myself before entering the building.

_______________
AHHHH!-
chapter 1 ig? This is going better than I thought it would! I can't wait to wright chapter 2- and yes I know this was short but this is just the start! I promise
Hopefully this won't embarrassingly flop.. anyway thanks for reading!!

(470 words)