Ch1: Megatron's Return

(Y/N)'s POV:

Another dawn, another day to suffer from the endless torment of neglect and abuse from my so-called "family." My parents, Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi, have been neglecting me for my sister, Izumi Yagi, my so-called little twin sister, cause she was born with a quirk. While with me, I was born quirkless. I can't even explain how furious I was when she and our friends, if I could call them that anymore, decided to use their quirks on me. They bullied me through the 10 years of my life, and all I ever wanted was to be a hero and for my parents to notice me, love me, and not leave me behind. But, there was nothing I could do. There is nothing to change. All I know is just the pain and anguish I have from my family. Then, on that faithful day, I've finally snapped. The day that everything changed, PERMANENTLY!!

Aldera Junior High, no one's POV:

At the last year of Alder Junior High, a teenage boy named (Y/N) Yagi, the eldest son of All Might and Green Telek, was in his last class for the day. He can feel the glares from 3 certain individuals. Those were Izumi Yagi, Katsumi Bakugo, and Shouka Todoroki. They had been tormenting him for a long time, just to make him give up his dreams of being a hero, quirkless. But, little did they know that he has a lot of followers that share his dream of equality for everyone. He turned revolutionary for his followers. He had plans he wanted to begin. The teacher walks in with a stack of papers.

Teacher: Alright, everyone. We will start to figure out what you all want to be in the future.

Everyone, besides 4 certain people, started to groan in displeasure. The teacher throws the papers in the air.

Teacher: Oh, who am I kidding!? You all want to be heroes, right?

Everyone started to use their quirks while celebrating, but Katsumi told the teacher not to compare her and her friends, minus (Y/N), with these extras.  Everyone started to argue with her, but the teacher decided to say something.

Teacher: By the way, (Y/N). Did you want to go to UA?

Everyone was silent, (Y/N) was not pleased with what the teacher said. So, he decided to say something.

(Y/N):

Yes, so what? It's my decision, not yours or these villains

Yes, so what? It's my decision, not yours or these villains. I don't give a shit for what you demons have to say. Especially you 3, Izumi, Katsumi and Shouka.

Everything didn't know what to say, but just stared at him. Katsumi was ticked. She did not like what this useless deku said about them.

Katsumi: