CH3: Megatron's Declaration Of War/Interigation/ & The Constructicons

After (Y/N) killed Riser Phenex and letting Rias & her peerage join the Decepticon cause, he has made missions and attacks on different parts of Japan even finding the liberation army and eradicating them as well as the White Fang led by Adam Tartarus. He had decided to build Kaon where the Liberation Army was located and put up defense turrents to guard the outskirts of Kaon. Days passed, and Union had become worried about (Y/N)'s movement and building of his own city and concerned for the civilians' protection. So, they decided to bring in the civilians, and half of the city became Iacon City. Union had decided to let Zeta Prime become the leader of the Autobots.

At Kaon, the capital city of the Decepticons (Y/N) had decided to start the war

At Kaon, the capital city of the Decepticons (Y/N) had decided to start the war. He will send his message through the news communication waves and to all of those who were wronged by society to let them join his cause. To bring their home back to its former glory.

(Y/N): Soundwave, hack into the news communication frequency. I have a speech to those who were wronged by this corrupted society.

Soundwave: Yes, Lord Megatron.

Soundwave nods her head and starts to hack into the news for her master to give his speech. The news were wondering what was happening to their equipment. On the screens around Japan, even the world turned on, and (Y/N)'s face was shown on the screen.

(Y/N): To those who are listening to this, this is the message to those who were shunned by society who were quirkless, dubbed villains due to their power, and Faunus. I here by stand before you all, my fellow Decepticons! For I, Megatron, have vowed to wage war on those who oppose us! This society has done nothing but abused its power and prey upon us. Parents who neglect or abuse their children for something that they can't control. I was neglected by my parents and was abused by my own sister and her friends because I was quirkless. I was nearly killed because of them. This world of ours lets fake heroes, Huntsman, and Huntresses do what they want, letting us suffer from their arrogance and abuse of power. If you want to join me, I'll send my Decepticons to your coordinates and bring you to Kaon. And to those who stand against us, be prepared to be destroyed by our hands. And to Union, you better pray to the gods for help because I will bring our planet back to its former glory.

The connection was cut off, ending the message. Union now knows what's happening. His former friends and family were shocked to know that (Y/N) was alive but horrified by what he said. On this day, war had begun. Union and its heroes would stand against Megatron and his Decepticons.

A few months had passed, and Japan was in ruins. A baren battlefield between the Autobots and the Decepticons.

During the war for Earth, the Decepticons were incapable of intruding the capital of the Autobots, Iacon. Megatron noticed that the Autobots had a desperate need for resource supplies, which brought him to his suspension.