What is on your mind Yuu?

::/Mika's Pov\::

Now that I'm with Yuu. He's acting abit strange like I'm not a person anymore. Witch is ture, I'm a vampire. I don't want our differences to be like this. All I want is to be with Yuu and protect him from others. I was zoned out in my bedroom looking at the ceiling. I heard a door knock and I quickly get up to open the door. I see Yuu-chan at the door with a bright red face.

"Oh h...hi Mika I thought you were still asleep." Yuu said hesitantly as he look up at me.

I smile and look at the blushing boy and I laughs abit. "I don't sleep alot Yuu, remember." Said and I look down unsure what to say.

"Um Mika, Can we go out and do something. I know the vampire and humans are still mad at each other but..." He was cut off as I hug him tightly smiling.

"I would love too." I said and pull him into my chest giving him a tight hug. Feeling the warmth of Yuu body make me safe. Knowing that he is still alive. I've never forgotten the past over all. Long after before I was thinking of the past, I realized that I was hugging Yuu until his face was all red he pulled away.

"Im sorry I can explain." I said studering with my words having a light pink blush on my pale face. I looked away from Yuu feeling embarrassed.

Yuu was blushing as I looked at him in the corner of my eye something was holding him back like he can't get it out. Other then the monster inside him it looked like it has something to with feelings. "Yuu-chan where would you like to go" I finally said to break the embarrassment. I turned my head looking at Yuu seeing if he would say something.

"Somewhere outside the walls where we won't be seen. My friends still don't trust vampires and I do with you." Yuu said hesitantly he was rubbing the back of his head and he was looking down more then normal I wonder what is bothering him.

::Author's Note::
I hope you like the first part of my MikaYuu fanfiction. I will probably post the next part when I'm able to do it. Also this is my fist fanfic..../)////(\ *Blushes* hope you like.