The Date?!

//:Yuu Pov::\\

Mika wanted to talk to me when I left the hospital. He seems nervous when he left my room that day. So I was all cleaned up and ready to go. I didn't stop for anyone to say goodbye. I walked out and saw Mika I'm guessing my vampire boyfriend.? He looked at me with crossed arms who smiled at me.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me?" I asked and hugs him. Mika wrapped his arms around me giving the hug back he game a big sigh

"I want to take you out on a....Date." The blonde hair boy said quietly and looked around seeing if anyone was watching when he asked. He seems very personal with this. Like someone is following him.

"I would love to Mika. I guess it would be fun." I started to blush and pulls away from the hug to take a breath of air. And smiled at Mika. Grabbed my hand going into my bedroom.

"Alright get dressed and call me when your ready." He left and I stood there blushing I looked into my closet and took out a a nice white suit. I thought about it and put it back grabbing another nice suit but not at nice like the other one and put it on. I was all red from this idea of a date. What is Mika up today he as been acting this way scene the vampire and human fight ended. I was fixing my hair and I looked at the door exhaling loudly. Will this end horribly like the past has with my old family that got killed by. I paused my thoughts from the past thinking why should I make myself cry on this date. This is important to Mika and I won't let him down. I opened the door and Mika was standing there waiting for me. I started blushing and gave a smile.

"Ready Yuu-Chan?" His voice was smooth and deep. It made me feel strange hearing his voice that way. I nodded and he hold out his hand out. I slowly grabbed Mika's soft hand. My face was turning red like a tomato why am I feeling this way. We walked out my room and on to the streets.  My heart was beating faster I hope Mika doesn't hear it. I looked up at Mika's. He seems to be smiling as he looked straight ahead. I've never seen him smile in so long is it because of me? I blanked out half walk from the walk thinking about Mika happy. I looked up seeing a restaurant its wasn't really fancy but its something where we can talk. We walked in and got a table for two farm away from others and sat down. I got my Menu and Mika refused telling the waiter he doesn't eat. The waiter looked at Mika and saw his fangs. She seemed scared and nodded walking away slowly.

"Mika I feel bad that you can't eat." I got silent and looked down at the menu hating this. Mika grabbed my hand and held it gently. I looked up at him and saw a smile on his lips. my eyes stared at him and I stared to cry. But I held back the tear and smiled back 

"I don't care what others thing of me. At least I'm with you. Nothing can change the way I feel about you." Mika's words ringed into my ears. I smiled and nodded. After We ate Mika payed and we went off. We went into a park and sat on a bench. I was feeling something strange like butterflies in my belly. Mika looked at me and I looked back at him. He leaned in to kiss me. I started to blush and grabbed is hand holding it tightly. I also leaned in and our lips touched. Feeling his kisses feel wonderful and  like I don't don't want it to stop. Mika pulled after an hour past I didn't realized how long it when I looked at the watch on my wrist. I was red and speechless of this experience. When I looked up at Mika he was shaking. My eyes widen and grabbed his shoulder but her pushed it away. That when I noticed... He was hungry. Hungry for blood. His thirst for blood was getting strong and I didn't want him to get crazy and so I pulled up my sleeve from the suit  and grabbed a sharp rock from the ground and cut my wist. My blood was dripping down my hand and onto the dirt pathway. Mika looked shocked and smelled the blood. He grabbed my arm and as I looked away I can feel his teeth sinking into my open wound and drinking the blood. I grunted in a bit of pain but i didn't want him to stop. I started liking it since the first time he bite me. I looked at Mika pulling away from my arm and in tears. 

//:Authors Notes:\\ 

This is longer then the other chapter. Sorry it took so long. I was busy and I have school so I will try to update as soon as I can. I hope you like it.