Give me everything.

//:Author's Note:\\
There will probably be some lemon to this chapter so just letting you know.

//:Yuu Pov:\\

I didn't know what was wrong with me but I was acting strange. Mikaela carried me to my house. I was just blushing and drooling. I was trying to figure out why I was acting this way. Mikaela lay me on the bed and took off my coat. I looked up at him.
"Mika-San" I said softly said under my breath unsure what to do. Mika's blue eyes looked at me as if he knew something. He takes off his coat and started unbuttoning his undershirt. I couldn't move I was paralyzed with this strange feeling. I just Watching Mikaela taking off his shirt made me blush. I've never seen Mika's body before, naked body. He turns his head and look at me he gave me and smiles and gets over me he unbuttons my shirt and taking it off. I had the strength to lift my arm up and grabbing Mika's neck pulling him into my lips. His lips touched mine. Mika grabs my hand and held it tightly pressing my hand against the bed. I kiss Mikaela  roughly. I started the use my hand that was on Mikaela back reaching down to unbutton his pants. Mika grabbed my hand holding it by mt wrist and pulls away with a slitly faded red face.
"Mika are you embarrassed." Is said softly and looking at the sexy pale body of his. He shakes his head side to side saying no. He unzips his own pants and leaving his boxers on.

//Author's Note\\
Sorry is its late and short I have alot going on and I hope you like it. Let me know if you are enjoying this. And want me to continue.