What does this mean?

::/Yuu Pov\::

After Mika and I planed to go outside the wall to hang out and talk I felt strange. Everytime I go around Mika I get butterflies in my stomach. What does this mean. Do I have feelings for him. What if he doesn't have the same feeling for me. We just walk around and killed unwanted monster. I looked over at Mika seeing him wearing that white vampire uniform makes him look cute. What am I saying I'm just into Mika. I put my sword back and stood there.

"Mika?" I said and started to blush. Shit I need to hide my face from him now. Mika walked over to me and smiles.

"Yes Yuu-San?" He said wonder what I would say next. I had the courage to get closer to Mika. Feeling strange I looked around seeing is anymore else was around.

"I have something to tell you Mikaela" I finally said and took a deep breath. Mika looked at me wait for me to say that I wanted to say and he was smiling. I got closer to him and lean in kissing his lips. I closed my eyes and pulled away embarrassed by this. Mika was blushing abit but instead of saying anything he pulled my in giving me a miss kiss. He was actually good at kissing I like it alot. Then Mika pulled away breathing hard

"Mika what's wrong you look like your about to..." I didn't finish what I said do to Mika pulling me in with my neck turned to the side.

"Yuu I can't handle it anymore it's been two day without a single drop of blood. May I please have abit of your blood." He said as he looked my neck l. I was scared abit but I node slowly. I wanted to help Mika. I didn't want to be become a demon. Mika searched for the right spot on my neck and bit into it. I grunts from the sharp teeth going into my neck. Mika drank blood from me I was feeling abit dizy.

"Mika I don't feel so good" I said weakly passing out in his arms. Mika pulled away breathing hard. His eyes were nerrow but slowly began to be wide. He picked me up and he carried to back home.

::Author's notes::
If I said anything wrong let me know. I try my best to come up with a good story. Until the next chapter.