6: her dancing soul {os-eng}

I see her across the room.
It's like a soul trying to find its way back to where all the lost souls go, where they belong.

She hovers more than she actually walks, dancing around the people in the room without any music, just her and her own mind.

But it's not the way she used to dance. Other's might not be able to tell the difference, but I can.

In every of her movements used to be such grace, passion, emotion. When walking, she had expressed all of that. That's why I called her walking dancing, because of the lightness that swung with it.

But now it's not dancing anymore. It's just blunt walking, her eyes fixed on the scene ahead of her, not looking up at the sky, the stars, the universe.

Her mind had closed.
Closed for all the beautiful things she taught me to see. The things she made me see.

I remember when she told me about the stars raining from the sky, shattering it so that we could see just a smidge of the universe.

In her eyes, it had been real.
And she made me see, made me believe in everything she said.

Her tales came to life inside my head, never disappearing ever since. Not even when she left.

But it seems they left her. All her dreams, visions, believes.
All gone. I see it with just one look in her eyes, her eyes that always used to be her soul's mirror.

And then, suddenly, she looks at me, as if she heard my thoughts.
Empty eyes. Dull.

And yet so filled. Filled with life's laughter, its tears and its opportunities. Lost opportunities.

So many life's passing in her eyes, swimming in an ocean of deep, clear water, and God knows how many lay underneath the surface, invisible to other people's eyes.

And that very ocean is only seen through a pane of glass that she put over it, preventing people from touching the storming sea.

Closed, the key thrown away a long time ago, with no chance of finding it again. But I'll try nevertheless.

Because she saved me once.
And I'm not letting her down. I owe the world to her.

-•-She doesn't have a soul, she IS a soul. No, she is many souls.
She just has to find her way back to her own one.-•-