22: Cheating Behind the Back

"There you go," Jeonghan said as he placed Aerum in front of the mirror, all dolled up in her wedding gown.

"Who would say that we are divorced? We could totally pass a bestie check," Aerum huffed.

"I know, right? We are better as friends, like two peas in a pod."

"You look so beautiful, Aerum," Joshua said with a soft smile, making Aerum blush.

"You people are so sweet. You think Chan will like it?"

Both Jeonghan and Joshua nodded instantly.

"Okay then. I'll now excuse myself for a while. I gotta talk to my family and make sure Appa is ready," Aerum explained, lifting her gown and wobbling toward the exit, making both men laugh. Soon, their laughter ceased, and an unusual silence filled the room.

Jeonghan looked around and saw no one else was around. He stood right in front of Joshua, placing his hands around his neck. Joshua smiled and caressed Jeonghan's tiny waist, clothed under his red jumpsuit.

"You look really good today. You know that, right?"

"Well, self-awareness is extremely important," Joshua said with a cocky grin.

"So full of yourself!" Jeonghan tsked as he placed his lips on Joshua's. Soon, his lips glided down to his jaw and neck, which made Joshua release a slight moan.

"Han, what if someone comes?" Joshua asked, though his voice sounded more inviting and challenging than panicked or scared.

"Trust me, everyone is busy outside," Jeonghan smirked as his hands went down, tracing the buckle of Joshua's pants before undoing it and dragging them down.

_

"It's been a whole day since my boyfriend went missing and we still know nothing," Jeonghan's voice cracked with frustration and exhaustion, tears streaking his face from crying for hours. "CAN SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHERE HE IS? WHAT'S THE POLICE DOING? NOTHING?"

"Jeonghan, I think someone knows where he might be," Taehyung said, his dark eyes fixed on someone else. Jeonghan immediately looked at Taehyung, wide-eyed, but Taehyung's gaze was already locked onto Hwan. He walked over and stood in front of Hwan, slightly towering over him. Hwan felt nervous under Taehyung's intense stare and gulped.

"Hwan, wanna tell me where Seungcheol is, or do you want me to make sure you don't see tomorrow's sunlight?" Taehyung's deep voice made Hwan shiver.

"Yoon Keeho kidnapped him after Chan's wedding," Hwan confessed.

"You knew where he was?" Jeonghan asked incredulously.

"Knew? This bitch has been betraying us for a long time and even helped Keeho kidnap Choi," Taehyung explained.

"Where is he, Hwan?" Jeonghan demanded.

"At your old house, Mr. Yoon. Your old abandoned house has a secret basement. That's where Keeho kept him."

Taehyung grabbed Hwan's collar aggressively, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. "You ain't seeing tomorrow's sunlight anyway, sweetie!"

"Taehyung, leave him. We don't have time for this bastard. We need to save Seungcheol first; I'll deal with him later," Jeonghan said firmly.

Taehyung looked up at Jeonghan's face and nodded. "Let's go," he said, releasing Hwan and following Jeonghan as they hurried to save Seungcheol.

                                         _