Chapter 6: Say Goodbye To The Princess

Lilith shook Slivia's hand. "Good."Was all Silvia had to say, now walking twords a small group of people who Lilith didn't recognize. "Hey you lousy idiots, I have someone for you guys to meet." Lilith saw three people, two men, one fairly tall and had dark hair, much like Lilith's. He was wearing a long sleeved, white shirt with a blue vest and a black sword belt with brown pants and boots.

The other was a bit shorter with flaming red hair, lots of freckles, and brown eyes hidden behind big thick glasses. The shorter man was wearing a button up shirt with a green vest on top and black pants. With this he was wearing a brown satchel.

The woman was the shortest of them all, with darker skin and beautiful locks that were up in a big bun on top of her head with two shorter braids in front of her face, blocking her bright emerald eyes.she was wearing a white top with long sleeves and a small brown corset accompanied by black pants.

"Faye, Gabe, and Oliver, this is Lilith. The princess of Devontae. She is joining our ranks so the plan has changed a bit. We will get the money then pretend to kill her. Simple enough, right?" Silvia said, as if this was normal. All of their eyes went wide, "What!?" They all screamed in unison.

"I'm sorry, but pretend kill her? The princess!? I'm so confused right now. Why is she even joining the rebellion!? She's from the royal family for crying out loud!" The tall, black haired man referred to as Gabe said, well actually screamed.

"Would you calm down for five minutes, Gabe? Honestly, he has the energy of a child being taken to get candy with his mum for the first time." The woman said, shaking her head. "That accent. Are you from-" Lilith wasn't able to finish her sentence. " The Helgum kingdom? Yes, I was born there, and raised there long enough to gain an accent. Then I was brought over here and separated from my family." She looked at Lilith with a strange look in that last part. She couldn't quite place it though.

"Well, I hope you find your way back to them someday. That's terrible. No one should have to go through that, let alone a child." She said, taking Faye's hands in her own. "Thank you princess. That is much appreciated." Lilith cought a slight glimpse of Silvia while this was happening. She looked a little irritated. Did Lilith do something wrong? She let go of Faye's hands.

"I apologize for my reaction earlier, I hope you can forgive me." The man named Gabe stepped forward, grabbed Lilith's hand and kissed it. "Well I can forgive it if you would please let my hand go." She said smiling as he backed away. "Very well then. What about you, Oliver? Come say hi to the princess. Wouldn't want to be rude." Gabe said, smiling over to Oliver who had his arms crossed and was looking down. "No thanks. I'm good over here."

"I understand. I'm not really supposed to be here. You guys probably hate me and my family for everything they've done. I can't blame you. It's only natural." Lilith looked down. "I really do wish to work with you, all of you and help you though. I can only hope that you can find a way to forgive me" She lifted her head back up. "Of course, dear. You chose this life on your own will. So, we believe that you have made the right choice. You didn't do anything wrong you don't need to be forgiven." Faye said, smiling at her happily. " Welcome, home."

"Home. That has a nice ring to it. Oh and please. Don't call me princess. Just Lilith is fine."