7.

"Chaadar, takiye, kambal; sab badal dijiye. Sab saaf-sutre dhule hue hone chahiye. Aur kamre ke har kone ki theek se safai kijiyega. Zara si bhi dhool nahi rehne chahiye. Guest room bhi theek se tayaar kijiye. Saaf aur sateek hona chahiye likin ghar jaisa bhi lagna chahiye... hum hi saath chalte hain. Aap dono humare saath chaliye, aur aap dono jayiye."

Shivaay heard Gauri instruct the staff and take off with two of them while the other two made their way towards... Priyanka's room?!

Shivaay followed them and inside the room where Om was giving more instructions.

"Koi strong cleaner use nahi hoga. Make sure the room is well-ventilated. AC ka remote nightstand pe hona chahiye and humidifier bhi rakh dijiye likin abhi on mat kijiyega." Om instructed and headed out of the room, running straight into Shivaay.

"Pri...Prinku ka room mein kya ho raha hain?" Shivaay asked.

Om smiled widely. "Prinku ka phone aaya tha. Shivaay, Prinku ghar aa rahi hain."

Shivaay blinked twice before his eyes widened, unable to believe his ears. "Are you serious!?"

"Haan! Abhi uska phone aaya tha. Woh aur Saanvi do din baad aa rahe hain. Rudra gaya hain transport and flight details check karne, and I think upgrading them to first class. Anyway main tujhe hi batana aa raha tha. Humari behen ghar aa rahi."

"Omkara sir..."

A staff member called Om inside the room. Shivaay made his way back to his room. He took a box from his cupboard and opened it. Inside where dozens of decorative threads. Some decades old, some recent and some, more specifically 14 of them where still in their packets. All of the Rakhis his sister gave him were stored in this box. When she went to the USA, she mailed the Rakhis to the OBros. OmRu got their tied by Bhavya and Gauri respectively and even though Gauri tied a Rakhi to Shivaay every year, he couldn't get himself to let anyone else tie Prinku's Rakhi on his wrist. That right was solely Priyanka's. So he waited. Kept each Rakhi for her to tie when she came home. Whenever she was ready to come home. And after 14 years, his baby sister, his Prinku Pehelwan was coming home.

Aa Shivaay kept the box back, memories of the past washed over him.

14 years ago
Oberoi Mansion

A regular Sunday morning found the Oberoi Family sprawled across living room. Some talked business, some discussed spiritual matters with deep-meaning and some cooed and gushed over the two infants, Raahil and Shivani.

"This is a sight fore eyes."

The voice pulled everyone's attention. The first to jump to his feet and run to door was Rudra, followed by Om and Shivaay.

"Prinku!!!!!!" Rudra squealed as he engulfed Priyanka in a bone crushing hug. ShivOm pulled them away, worried that Rudra might actually crush their sister. Priyanka hugged her elder two brothers.

"Prinku, I..it's so good to see you, likin tu kab aayi, kaise aayi, Hume bataya kyoon nahi?" Shivaay asked, ushering her inside.

"Bhaiya mein aaj hi aayi. Actually chhutti mil hi nahi rahi thi and jaise hi mili, maine immediately tickets book kiye, bag pack kiya and seedha aa gayi." Priyanka explained before greeting the rest of the family with hugs.

"Prinku beta, tere saath yeh pyaari si bacchi kaun hain?" Shakti asked, referring to the 4 year old girl trailing behind Prinku.

"Chhote Papa yeh Saanvi hain, Ranveer ki niece. Saanvi, aap sabko hello bolna chahoge?"

Saanvi nodded and waved shyly to the Oberois, softly saying a "hello".

The family members welcomed Prinku and Saanvi, instructing staff members to put their luggage away and chiding over how Prinku needed to eat more and sleep well.