Connecting the Dots 1

Beyonce's POV:

Since Blue really was deciding to get married and I could not stop her without her cutting contact with me, I decided to do what Nicki suggested. Letting her learn from her mistake, being there for her and paying for the divorce lawyer in a few months. I really didn't like this shit and had some stuff in the background in play. Blue wanted to go look at venues together, which means we all piled in the truck. Holding PapaBear, Blue was holding her planner and talking to Nicki while Chloe and Halle walked a few paces behind talking to each other. That was another thing I was trying to crack, I knew they didn't like Trevor but were being fake nice for Blue but Chloe always seemed more upset at Trevor since Blue accused her of being jealous of them.

The first venue was nice and was a decent range but Blue wanted more amenities so we left to another venue and there met up with the planner Trevor paid for. Sitting for a food sampling, Nicki was eating all of it as she was hungry from breastfeeding while on the other hand, Chloe barely had two sips of water. We hadn't eaten since this morning and even then, she only had some eggs. My suspicions were confirmed, and I needed to talk to her when we got home.

We went to two more places before stopping to grab dinner. At dinner, Chloe and Halle were on their phones prompting Nicki to tell them to put them away. They did and apologized to her before Blue started to talk about the venues and food again. We just listened since no one else wanted to talk and I paid the bill. Nicki asked Chloe if she wanted to order some food to take home and she shook her 'No' as she had been resting her head on her hands for the duration of dinner and hadn't eaten.

"You haven't eaten all day Coco, that's not good for you. Is it you and Halle's time of the month?" Nicki asked.

I saw Halle do something under the table and Chloe nodded and adjusted her hoodie.

"Aww, well we can stop and get whatever you want. Right Bey?" Nicki said looking at me.

"Yes, whatever you want Coco. I don't mind." I reply.

"You guys spoil her." Blue scoffed.

"We spoil you all, you're our children. Now, let's keep it civil, I appreciate that everyone decided to being good to not be nasty to one another."

"I think it's best that I don't even accompany Blue for these things pertaining to the wedding."

"I'm glad you came to that conclusion on your own." Blue said grabbing her stuff.

The girls looked down and nodded and we collected our things to go. The truck ride was quiet home, even Papa was being good being quiet. At home, Chloe and Halle went up to their rooms and Blue pulled me to the side in my study.

"What's up?"

"We don't have to plan this wedding as a family Ma, I don't plan on having anyone in the wedding outside of Ming and Normani as bridesmaids and you and Mommy as parents of the bride but that's it. I was going have Aunty Solo sing and that was it."

"Oh, did you tell your sisters?"

"Halle, she said she was okay with it."

"Hmm...okay."

"I mean I wanted her to be a greeter slash usher, but she told me 'No'. Tell her if she does change her mind, she can wear a bridesmaid dress and go on the bridesmaid trip. Anyway, I have to go, Ming, Normani and I were going to the movies."

Blue hugged me and left and I went to check on Nicki who was changing Papabear's diaper in the living room. She went to wash her hands and opened the door for Michael. He spoke and came in and he asked if he could go to visit Chloe. I nodded and he went up and I told Nicki about what Blue told me. She was sad but it was her wedding and to be honest I was really hoping to shut it down anyway.

--

Chloe's POV:

Ever since dinner, I'd been trying to figure out a way to save the messages that Trevor was sending me but the app really worked and any image was distorted, the messages once opened only stay readable for about a minute and screen recording with another phone made it message looked messed up as well. I'd been extremely sick all day and couldn't even attempt to eat anything. Michael had been texting me every hour or so about it but I really couldn't eat especially since last night I had a horrific dream about what Trevor did and it just put a down cast on my whole mood today.

Lying on my bed, I was slowly sipping some water from my Yeti tumbler that Halle filled for me when the door opened and Michael came in. He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed next to me and spoke quietly.

"Whatever you want to eat we can go get it or I can grab it and bring it over."

"I'm not hungry but maybe a peanut butter and jelly?"

"Sure, is there stuff in the fridge for it?"

"Yeah, Ma always keeps it, she eats one or two a week for late night snacks."

"Okay, I'll be right back up with it."

Michael left out and soon came back with a sandwich and a small glass of milk. I sat up and ate while Michael rubbed on my small bump. He told me that he was leaving for a month on his assignment for the movie but promised to call and said I could use his house all I wanted. I did good not getting upset since I knew he was going to have to go but I was going to miss him. I was sipping my water when Michael made a comment about seeing Trevor's truck doing some rounds on our street really early in the morning but since he picked up Blue, he didn't race over.

I bit my lip and sighed saying I really didn't know what to do or say. Michael told me to tell my Mom's and I shrugged my shoulders. There was a knock on my room door and Ma came in and I got a small pit in stomach. Ma closed the door behind and came over and sat in front of me.

"So Chloe, I wanted to tell you that I love you and I'm going to support you. I've looked at some options for you and somethings can be done at home and there are support groups."

"Huh?"

"It's okay Baby, I know that you're struggling with your eating and hiding your body in baggy clothes. You're showing signs of having disordered eating and I we're going to get you some help."

Michael and I looked at each other for a second and I looked at Ma confused before realizing she didn't conclude she should have. I sighed and shook my head as she put her hand on my knee.

"I know, it's a lot to be a young girl trying to keep up and being a performer and getting criticized for your body. Don't worry, we're going to get you some help so you can get better."

Mommy called for Ma as she walked past the door with a screaming Papabear and Ma got up and kissed me on the forehead before leaving out. Michael shook his head and asked if I was going to correct her, and I covered my face and fell onto the bed with a long sigh.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--