Intentions

Trevor's POV

I was annoyed at how long this was taking, but knew I needed to have patience to get what I wanted. I wanted Chloe, even if she didn't want me. She'd been ignoring me on text and keeping her outings short so I couldn't roll up on her but today was different, I knew Chloe had vocal classes with this one teacher who was my homeboys mom so she let in me before Chloe got there and promised me the class time to talk to her if paid her the class fee and some extra.

Two grand later, and I was able to see my baby mama. Chloe looked like she was a ghost when she saw me and I was annoyed but quickly locked the door and tossed her phone across the room into a bean bag.

"What? What is this? I'm leaving!"

"No, you can't just yet, you have to talk to me like a big girl."

"Go to hell! Leave me alone!"

I got annoyed at her tone and her loudness and quickly wrapped my hand around her throat and put her back against the wall. Her modest hump between us, I reached down with my other hand and placed it on her bump.

"Stop acting like that in front of my baby, putting stress on her and stuff."

"What do you even want?"

"I want you, I want you so much Baby. Why do you fight it?"

"You hurt me!"

"Look that was a little much, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted you."

Chloe looked like she clicked out for a moment but tried to move but I moved her back to the wall.

"I need to sit." Chloe said in a small voice.

I nod and walk her over to the couch and sat putting her in my lap with a tight grip on her hip and my hand firmly on my baby. I felt her kick and smiled.

"Hey, she knows her real Daddy. Hey Princess, tell Mommy stop being mean, keeping you away from me got that man playing Daddy for some dumb ass reason."

I kissed Chloe's bump a few times and Chloe tried to get up but I kept my grip.

"Why do you do have to fuck up the vibes? Chill!"

I get up and pin Chloe back on the couch and pressed her arms into her chest making her cry. I leaned over and kissed her and spoke low.

"I am getting tired of the games, I'm going to give you two months to leave Michael."

"I hate you!"

"Stop being like that!"

I gripped her harder as she started to move under me. Annoyingly she started to fight me up to get up and I didn't feel bad about doing something make her stop. She screamed in pain and stopped after I broke her wrist and laid there silently weeping.

"Look at what you made me do! Fuck! I swear you do shit to piss me off and I was trying to be positive with you! Uggh.... Shhhhh..... stop crying, you're getting all stressed out and stuff!"

I leaned over and started kissing Chloe on the neck to get her to relax. I moved up and kissed her cheek and ear and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket letting me know my time was up.

Sitting up, I rubbed her hurt wrist that was swelling and kissed it a few times and spoke.

"Say you forgive me Baby? Say it."

"I forgive you."

"Good girl, tell ya Ma that you fell okay? Don't be smart and try to snitch. You're a smart girl, keep it that way."

I let Chloe go and she got up and I did the same. I left out and walked to the side door and watched as Chloe left. Ms Bey was outside talking to someone but quickly shifted to Chloe who was holding her wrist in pain. She comforted Chloe and kissed her forehead before they left.

I left and went over to Blue's apartment. There Ming and Normani were sitting in the couch eating.

"Who cooked? I want a plate."

"Aunty Nic." Normani said quickly.

I nod and sat between them and took a leg off Ming's plate. She looked annoyed but didnt speak . Nicki's chicken was delicious as hell and hit the spot. Washing my hands, Blue came in and kissed my cheek and put my damp hand on her lower belly.

I felt nothing, I wanted to pull my hand away but didn't. Blue was cool and the pussy was good but I wanted Chloe. I hit the pussy from the back just so I can imagine that it's Chloe.

Blue and I sat in her room and talked before I put her on her stomach and fucked her. I unfortunately made the mistake of saying "take this dick Chloe" and Blue lost her shit! She's screamed and started throwing shit and I ran out.

Blue's POV

Leaving the apartment I was so mad! I made it to Mom's house and got in and saw that bitch in the kitchen talking to Mommy and ran over and shoved her into the subzero fridge.

My nails dug into her fat face and neck as Mommy tried to push me off screaming at me to stop. I slapped Chloe twice making her nose bleed before Mommy hooked her arm around my neck and pulled me off and into a mean headlock.

"I hate you! I hate you, fat slut! You got my man calling your name out during sex! How dare you! I'm going to kill you and that damn bastard baby!"

Ma ran in and told Chloe to go to her room and lock the door. She left the kitchen and Ma took control of me and started to walk me to the couch. Mommy went up the stairs and Ma sat next to me holding me in place.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you hit her? You know she's pregnant right and last I checked you are too! You know you can go to jail right? You being upset over that damn ass man is getting to be old."

"How would you feel is Mommy called out Nas name during sex? I caught him looking at her socials!"

"And that's his mistake not Chloe's. You taking your aggression out at the wrong person girl! Break up with that asshole!"

"No!"

"Blue.... Go to the basement and calm down. I need you in a better headspace."

Blue left to the basement and I went into the kitchen to clean up the blood splatter and got an ice pack. I called my Mom to come over to help me talk to Blue and I went up to see Chloe.

In her room, Nicki was cleaning Chloe's face up as she sniffled. I swear my Baby couldn't catch a break. I gave her the ice pack and looked at the damage. She had deep scratches on her neck and light ones on her cheeks. Nicki put some ointment on her face and I sat next to them and spoke quietly.

"Chloe, tell us the truth. Could Trevor be your baby's father?"

Chloe looked down and nodded slightly.

"Don't tell anyone, Michael doesn't want a DNA test okay? He and I talked about it a lot and it's more than likely his baby anyway. I'm prepared to raise it alone if he changes his mind but Michael is really committed to us."

I sigh and looked at Nicki who was rubbing Chloe's wrapped wrist.

"Okay Baby, we won't say anything, it probably is Michael's and you don't have to do it alone okay? We'll be here to help you okay? Now as for Blue, I'm going to keep her away from you because her attacking you and shit isn't going to fly and I'm going to have to put hands on her ass if she don't stop."

"She's pregnant too though...." Chloe said.

I got a thought and Nicki quickly shot me one and shook her head. I heard my Mom in the hall and got up and opened the door. She came in and hugged Chloe and kissed her forehead and surprisingly told me that Chloe could stay at her house to keep her away from Blue. I quickly shot that down and said I wanted Chloe home and at Michael's.

Mom and I left out and I filled her in leaving out Trevor potentially being her baby daddy and she again said Chloe needed to be away from all the drama. I sighed, I didn't want my Baby away from the house but I was failing at keeping her safe.

Excuse all errors, typed this on my phone lol

Thoughts/ comments??

—-