Chapter 209 The Feng Family Reluctantly

  Card Master Continent—Hongye Town—Xu Family.

  In the Town Lord's Mansion, Town Lord Xu and Xu Hong, their father and son, are greeting today's guests. Today's guests are none other than City Lord Feng, Town Lord Feng, Town Lord Feng's eldest son Feng Zhang, and the male protagonist. and the heroine, a group of five people.

  "Uncle Feng came to my Hongye Town, it really made my town flourish!" City Lord Feng's sudden arrival surprised Town Lord Xu.

  "Nephew Xu Xian, your father and I are old friends. I won't talk too much. I came this time because of Jiang Yuan. Please invite him out. I want to meet this Jiang Yuan. I have a friend from Jiang Yuan." He got straight to the point, and City Master Feng didn't mince words.

  Hearing this, Lord Xu's expression changed. "Uncle, I'm telling you the truth. Jiang Yuan has been in seclusion for five years."

  "I'm in seclusion, are you sure?" City Lord Feng asked with squinting eyes.

  Meeting Lord Feng's gaze, Lord Xu frowned. "this……"

  "Fellow Daoist Xu, my father didn't come to Jiang Yuan to see a doctor, nor did he come to poach you. He came to Jiang Yuan just to prove one thing. To prove whether Jiang Yuan is Shen Xuyao."

  Hearing what Town Lord Feng said, Town Lord Xu was shocked. "What, you said Jiang Yuan is Shen Xuyao? How is this possible?"

  "Fellow Daoist Xu, there is nothing impossible about this. We have evidence." Town Master Feng said this with certainty.

  "Evidence, what evidence?" Regarding this, Town Master Xu was still dubious.

  "The first piece of evidence is the ten fourth-level rare potions that Shen Xuyao gave to my son Feng Hua five years ago." As he spoke, Town Master Feng took out a wooden box, opened it, and placed the potions on the table.

  After getting up, Xu Hong immediately stepped forward to check the potions. "These, these are the potions that Jiang Yuan once took over to refine, especially this level four ice potion, which is Jiang Yuan's famous work!"

  Seeing his son's ugly face, Town Master Xu also looked ugly. "Even if the same potion can be refined, it doesn't mean anything, right?"

  "I have second evidence. Five years ago, my son Feng Hua and Shen Xuyao traded in Dashi Village. Dashi Village is not far from Hongye Town. At that time, Shen Xuyao used a third-level teleportation array. As long as that formation can be found where he lives, it will prove that the person who traded with my son Feng Hua in Dashi Village is Jiang Yuan."

  "this……"

  "Why, my nephew is afraid that we will go to Shen Xuyao's residence and disturb his retreat?"

  After hearing what City Lord Feng said, Town Lord Xu smiled bitterly. "Uncle, in fact, Jiang Yuan did not retreat. Five years ago, he took his wife away without even saying hello. Later, my son asked where he had gone? He said that he and his partner were not stable. When he wanted to undergo training, we told the outside world that he would be in seclusion for three years. However, he went out to practice for two years. At the beginning, he was still in contact with my son and returned with some potions every six months. However, in the past three years, he has There is no news and we can't contact him. So, we have no choice but to say that he has gone into seclusion." At this point, Town Master Xu sighed. In fact, he has been looking for Jiang Yuan and his partner for the past three years, but he has never found them.