Chapter 381 Mechanical Heart

  Hearing this, the white-robed soul pet master looked at Murong Jin who was standing opposite. "Does your Excellency know that we have been poisoned?"

  "My junior brother is a seventh-level pharmacist, and he is proficient in medical skills. Just by looking at your complexion, I can tell that you have been poisoned." Standing in front of his wife, Shen Xuyao immediately explained.

  After looking at the plain-looking Shen Xuyao, the white-robed soul pet master nodded. "I am Situ Ming, the eldest grandson of the Lord of Mechanical City. I wonder what I call this fellow Taoist?"

  "My name is Li An, and I am a disciple of Tianmang Sect." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "Fellow Daoist Li, can you ask your junior brother to help us all detoxify?"

  Hearing the other party's inquiry, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, but we want Wu Gang's property, and his two space rings belong to us." These people did not find the storage bracelet, so Shen Xuyao did not mention the bracelet. I had already quietly put away my bracelet.

  "No, Wu Gang stole the treasures from our city lord's palace, we can't give them to you." Shaking her head, the fourth lady immediately refused.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sneered. "It doesn't matter! It doesn't matter whether you give it to me or not. When you die, let alone Wu Gang's things, your space ring will also be mine."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who was gloating about his misfortune, the fourth lady's whole face was distorted. "You, why are you so cold-blooded? Not only do you refuse to save someone, but you also add insult to injury?"

  Facing the woman's question, Shen Xuyao sneered. "It's no good that we all meet by chance. Why should I save you? As for adding insult to injury? That's not true, right? You are all arrogant and demanding space rings from us, but my little junior brother is kind-hearted and told you about your poisoning. Let you do it. I understand. I think we are quite kind! If it were anyone else, I would definitely fight with you, make you get rid of the poison as soon as possible, and then take away your property."

  "you……"

  "Puff, puff..."

  Without warning, two more guards vomited black blood, and their bodies fell straight to the ground.

  Seeing with his own eyes that two more of his companions died, leaving three surviving guards, their expressions were very ugly. Because they understood that when the other party said half an hour, he was talking about a seventh-level soul pet master who could live for half an hour. He was not talking about them. They were sixth-level soul pet masters, and they would be more poisonous than a seventh-level soul pet master. Be faster.

  After discovering that two more guards were dead, the faces of Situ Ming and his sister were also very ugly.

  "Fellow Daoist Li, in this way, Wu Gang's other properties will belong to you, but you must return the treasures of our Machinery City to us. In return, the three of us brothers and sisters will give you 300 million spiritual stones. What do you think?"

  Hearing this, the fourth lady looked depressed. "Brother!"

  "Stop talking, nothing is more important than life." With that said, Situ Ming took out a bag of spiritual stones.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "I would like to ask, what is the treasure of your Machinery City?"

  "Actually, this thing is only useful for mechanics, not ordinary soul pet masters. Even if you get it, you won't be able to use it."