Chapter 302 The Problem with the Ring

  At dinner time, everyone gathered together to eat.

  "Brother, Brother Jin, this is my and Xiaobai's daughter. Her name is Shen Yu." With that said, Shen Chenxing pulled his daughter in front of his eldest brother and sister-in-law and introduced her.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao and his wife, Shen Yu smiled. "Uncle, auntie. Auntie is so beautiful!"

  When she met Murong Jin for the first time, Shen Yu was immediately stunned by her stunning appearance. No wonder her mother said that her eldest aunt was beautiful. She was so beautiful!

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled sheepishly. "Yu'er is also very beautiful." The little girl looks like Xiaobai. She is not only beautiful, but also has a certain charm in her beauty. It is the kind of beauty that is very attractive and intoxicating.

  Shen Yu was very happy to receive the compliment from her eldest aunt. "Thank you, auntie."

  "Yu'er, I found this whip in the Duobao Desert. It's an ancient growth weapon. I'll give it to you as a meeting gift!" With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a whip and handed it to the little girl. .

  Looking at the fiery red whip, Shen Yu couldn't help but blinked. He reached out and took it. "Thank you, uncle."

  "Yeah!" Shen Xuyao nodded and smiled. He said in his heart: Time flies so fast. I didn’t expect Chenxing and Xiaobai’s daughter to be so old.

  "I have a seventh-level soul ring here, give it to you for self-defense!" After thinking about it, Murong Jin took out a seventh-level soul ring. This is his and Xu Yao's trophy. However, he has now advanced to the seventh level, and Xu Yao is about to advance to the seventh level. The seventh level soul ring is of little value to them.

  Looking at Murong Jin, Shen Yu smiled and immediately took the soul ring. "Thank you, auntie."

  "We are all one family, no need to see anyone outside." Murong Jin smiled and said he didn't care.

  Looking at the gift in her daughter's hand, Shen Chenxing smiled. "Brother, Brother Jin, you dote on her too much."

  "Children, of course you have to pamper them." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing grinned. Unexpectedly, his eldest brother was so indifferent to him on weekdays. I do love Yu'er quite a lot.

"Morning Star, you are also halfway to the seventh level of cultivation. Don't you have enough opportunities? Why don't you go into retreat to reach the seventh level?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing scratched his head helplessly. "It's not that I don't have enough opportunities, it's that I can't let go of the little white lady!"

  Looking at his younger brother, Shen Xuyao frowned. "Yu'er is already thirty years old, and it's time for you to retreat. If you are always struggling like this, it will make it more difficult for you to advance in the future."

  Looking at his serious brother, Shen Chenxing nodded. "Yes, yes."

  "Xu Yao is right, Morning Star, prepare yourself and come to retreat in your father's portable magic weapon! Don't delay your cultivation." After thinking about it, Shen Yao also felt that his second son should retreat.

  After glancing at his father, Shen Chenxing nodded. "Okay then, I'll go into seclusion as soon as I'm ready."

  "Yes!" After receiving his son's consent, Shen Yao nodded with satisfaction.