Chapter 2: Fort Lewis Ruins

It's been one day since I woke up in that bunker in Seattle, I still have no clue what happened before I ended up there.
But as we were walking, we stumbled upon, Fort Lewis, the half of Joint Base Lewis McCord on the Puyallup side, the McCord parts in the side of Tacoma, and it was in ruins.

S: "Oh my God."

J: "Isn't this the 3rd largest base in the US?"

S: "Yea, this is the Fort Lewis of JBLM, and it's destroyed.
Something tells me this wasn't a nuclear apocalypse."

J: "I was gonna ask about it earlier but forgot, how are you not being hurt by the radiation in the air?"

S: *sighs "I'm inhuman mate."

J: "Huh?"

S: "I'm a half ink demon, the demon side is what protects me from anything that harms me."

J: "Huh, okay.
That makes more sense."

We walked down the hill on to the base.

S: "Good fuckin god, this place is an absolute wreck.
What the fuck type of nuclear device was the dumb fuckin government playing with, and how did it destroy an entire state, maybe more."

J: "The entirety of the Pacific Northwest is in ruins, from Yukon and British Colombia in Canada to Oregon and Northern California."

S: "Fuckin hell.
Were they aiming directly at PNW?"

I looked towards the hangers, every single jet is completely destroyed, all hangers except for hanger 2 were completely destroyed.

S: "We can go look at Hanger 2, see what it has.
Maybe we can find something."

J: "Yea, that's a big "might" on that."

We walked over to the hanger, the door was sealed shut.
I scanned the area.

S: "I think there's an entrance around to the left.
The doors are rusty, so should be easily breakable."

We went around back, I tried the door and yeah, didn't want to open, so I booted the door off its hinges.

S: "There we go."

We entered the hanger.

S: "Christ, can't see a thing. And I don't have a flashlight."

J: "I have a lantern."

He lit it and it brightened the place, then we immediately found a light switch.
I went to turn it on, it had an electric shock before turning on the lights, and revealing a heavily armored truck.

S & J: "Damn."

S: "is this what they were hiding in here?"

I was able to open the door of the passenger side.
They keys were just sitting on the dash, I grabbed them then turned the ignition, and it started up with ease.

J: "Oh, hell yeah."

S: "We go ourselves for a ride.
Let's loot this area, put everything we can in the back of the M88A2 Hercules.
And let's continue towards Elk Plain."

We looted everything inside of the hanger, we looted 2 different armories, a vehicle weapon and fuel storage, a kitchen, and the storage areas surrounding the Truck.
Our last place we went to loot is the headquarters of hanger 2, where we find a lot of documents.
All about the Fallout events.

S: "Holy hell."

J: "Well, at least they knew it was coming."

I scanned on the info in front of me, I had my glasses display a viewable display for Jake it see.

S: "This, this wasn't no accidental nuclear apocalypse.
This was a full planned nuclear blast, they wanted this to happen."

A picture of exactly me popped up, with info next to it, from the same name from Dr from the bunker I woken from.

S: "You've got to be fuckin kidding me!"

J: "Why are you up there?"

S: *sigh* "Don't think differently of me.
But, this is why.
Entity, mask."

Entity unmerged next to me.

S: "Ent, please don't tell me this is what I think it is?"

E: "It wasn't a nuclear blast, it was a hydrogen creation failure."

S: "God, just hearing that gives me shivers."

J: "Can you explain, one what the fuck is and what even are you?"

E: "My name is Entity, I am an Ink Demon, the most powerful one and Sky, is the host that is worthy of holding this power."

J: "So, they were playing with an unknown force of power, and caused an apocalypse."

S: *sigh* "Yeap.
And I was the main target for the source.
What's the info on the side.

Note form Dr. Maddox."

E: "The doctor from the lab?"

S: "I guess so.

"This is the only picture of this being we have.
The one known as Entity the ink demon is housed within 2 beings, 1 Ethan Tide and 1 Blake Swales also known as Skytbm Swales.
We've been trying for years to find this piker and we have had zero luck.
Everytime we get a ping on the guy, we fuckin lost it.
I told them that we were messing with something that we know fuck all about, but noo.
Professor Nelson and his right hand Conner had it all figured out.
It took one slip up for Nelson to blame someone other than himself for the missed opportunity.
Sky and Entity are the same person, it's may take fuckin years to even track them again.
Fuckin dumb cunts the lot of em."
."

J: "Well, they didn't have shit prepared."

S: "You can't really predict the unknown."

I saved all the information digitally so we didn't have to take all the documents.
We were about to leave, before I thought of something.

S: "Jake, you still got that Molotov or an Incendiary Grenade."

J: "Yea, I got a Molotov, why?"

He handed it to me.

S: "Something that they forgot to do.
Burn the documents.
Everything must be destroyed."

E: "Instead of a bear bottle, here, a 44oz bottled Molotov."

J: "Got damn, I see how you are powerful, you can summon anything?"

E: "Anything and Everything, Sky's vest can do the same thing."

S: "Finna needs help throwing this soma bitch."

Jake helped me lift the bottle, I lit the bottle than we chucked it into the room.
And the giant Molotov burned everything, leaving nothing but ashes and soot.
Then we got into the truck, blasted through the hanger and took off towards Elk Plain.
Shouldn't be far, but with how the area looks, its gonna be a tough one.