chapter 1

Soon after landing in Thailand the pair go home. They were getting some sleep as jetlag was a very real thing. They had finally gotten back settled into their regular life routine. They had a busy- ish schedule to get to. It was fun and lively when they got back to do projects.

A few days later they got wind of the projects they were doing and were happy to know they had a few more together again. Khaotung and First were in the mist of working on the new projects that they had. They had gotten done with filming 'The Eclipse' and are filming 'Only Friends' and had a suprise extra show together called 'Tonight'. This was from a book series of the same title but it was the second book 'Tonight world is falling apart' from the new up and coming author Kandymandy. It was indeed a very different type of role for them. It was a role they hadn't played yet in comparison to the ones they have done and are doing. The roles they weren't challenging but difficult nonetheless. They both just wanted to really embrace what the author was laying out. To capture the emotions and vision that they thought the author had Invision. To let the audience see a completely different character perspective that the get to play.

Khaotung pov

I was on set with the other members as we were filming Only Friends. I wasn't in the current sense but I was reading over my scene that was up next. Then suddenly behind me First leans on my shoulders reading above me. " Did I scare you krab" said First laughing. He swing himself in the chair next to me. He was wearing a nice light brown collar shirt with long black swaying bottom pants. He looked over at me as he was waiting for my response. "Nope just caught me off guard " I smile up at him. We then started chatting about random things. "You wanna get something to eat after this" asked First as he fiddled with his fingers.

Getting closer to him I nudge him with my shoulder softly. "Sure, why not then we can game at my house" I suggest. He began to nod in agreement before wrapping his arm around my neck as we get up. "Let's get ready for this sense " I say as I lift up my eyebrow causing First to smile with his teeth. "Sure, Sure come on " he answered patting his hand on my back before walking off. And soon we are on set getting into our characters.

After the long day I suddenly get a text from my other friend Louis. The text wasn't super serious and I laughed as I respond back. And without any warning First ruffled my hair as he approaches me. I look up at him as I smirk. "Louis is gonna be out later this week so I'm gonna go see him perform " I tell First as I look back at my phone to quickly text back. "Hmm" First says. Neo soon caught up with us and we began to have a fun chat. "By the way didn't Mark say he was doing something later" First ask Neo. Thinking back on it Neo shakes his head. "I actually don't remember but I'm definitely sure" he says laughing. Soon he pats my back and waves to First. "Alright I gotta go see ya later" Neo says before leaving.

Laughing at his exit I walk closer to my friend. "Look a few fans want to talk" I say as I look at First. He looks over to were I said and laughs lightly. "I love when they do that" First whispers to me. So we walk over to the fans who are very happy and full of energy. After taking pictures and answering two questions we left pass the store. "So still wanna get something to eat" I ask First. He looks over at me as he bumps our arm. " Yeah let's go now" he said with a smile.