chapter 2

The book was becoming more and more popular as the days gone by. Fans and book sites and channels were giving it high praise and recommending it like crazy. Everyone was becoming more invested in the mystery, trauma, romance, revenge, betrayal and moral dilemmas. And not only had Thai fans become fascinated with fristkhao playing main characters but also International fans too. So the burden of how this project was gonna turn out was on their shoulders. Heavy like a brick on the wall. It could ethier be a complete hit or a complete miss. But nothing was certain just yet.

The big company Gmmtv was already on the works of making a soundtrack for the show. The author had asked to keep the music in a specific genre. For the purpose of keeping the vibe that they imagined. So with the author only having the one request they obliged. They wanted it to feel like a different vibe from the songs they have out recently. The company wanted an older sound like from a previous era of the bl genres. So as the hype was at an all time high the stress of making a near perfect retelling was on everyone's mind.

First decided that he wanted to get more invested in this new character. Making a big deal of reading the book and other works from the creators collection, he wanted to get the big and little picture. Wanting to see how this character would impact his life as he'd have to understand them to fully embrace being them. "Khaotung did you know your character isn't rich" First jokes with his Best friend. Khaotung laughs as he looks over First shoulder and reads the page. "Hm interesting do you think they might change it for the series" Khaotung ask as he looks into First eyes softly. Heart swooning First blushes as he softly laughs. "Hmm. I don't know but I'm happy to be doing another series with you" First says before patting Khaotung back.

Khaotung smiles. "I'm hoping that I get to really stretch my wings with this character" khaotung remarks. Turning his body to the side, Khaotung decide to get something to eat. First sighs deeply as he continues to read more. Khaotung notice so he gently lifted First face towards his. The eye contact was just as strong as the first time they met and everyday after. A soft, warm home like feeling of safety and comfort. "Just relax your the best actor" khaotung says through a cute smile. First burst out laughing. "I know I've said this before but my mind thinks you're so cute" First says looking away. Khao pretends to be embarrassed but laughs. His nose crinkling up and his eyes closing as he leans on First. "You are doing great let's just focus on finishing this series first then we can go to the next" khaotung says pushing himself off and rubbing his best friend's arm.

The ending of the show they were in 'Only Friends ' was ending soon and the two developed a strong habit of always being with each other. Some would say that it was a confirmation of something. After all who wouldn't want to spend time with someone who understands you better than anyone else. Plus it was a bonus that the fans absolutely loved the openness of the friendship. So First worries about everything being too much didn't faze him too much because his partner was confident in him. It's not like First wasn't confident in himself it was just everyone wanted someone to give that extra push and reassurance.