Thieves Guild Members

Being a thief is hard. Sorry that I haven't been writing but had to do jobs in other towns. Which means I had to ride from Riften to either Whiterun, Windhelm, Solitude and Markarth. Had to get the guild popular in each one. Finally Thieves guild is on the rise after doing five small jobs and then one big job in that city. It so hard pickpocket and stealing without getting caught. Had to make at least twenty invisible potions. But I got a lot of reading done since I had to wait for night a lot. Now I'm ready for Goldenglow estate. Since the guild grew, we got stores in the Ragged Flagon. A archery store by Syndus.An armor shop by Vanryth Gatharian. A Potion shop by Herluin Lothaire. And a black smith. His name is Arnskar Ember-Master. He also built his forge as well. 

Let me tell you about the members. The two new members are Garthar and Ravyn Imyan. Ravyn from Morrowind and as you can guess, he is a dunmer. He used to be a member of the morang tong. They are the dark brotherhood bitter rivals. Of course he had to escape when the red mountain erupted and they separated.  Wonder how he would feel if I reveal that I'm the listener of the dark brotherhood. Told him I would keep his secret. Garthar join cuz of Vex. They fought and came to a stalemate. He heard that the guild got most of skyrim under their belt and accepted when vex asks. Then there is tonila, she the fence and dating Vekel the man. He the barkeep of the ragged flagon. We have Dirge, he the muscle i believe. Doesn't talk much but threatens if you going to cause trouble. Delvin Mallory. He the one you get jobs from, same with Vex. In fact he likes vex but she seem to hate him. Mostly cuz he don't give up. What a kuuda. Very thick shelled. 

You already know Mercer Fray is the guild master. He the boss. Sapphire and Rune. Two members where that is not their real names. Sapphire came from a bad background and I dare not repeat it. It not my story to tell. Rune was named after being found by a farmer who named him after a piece of paper with runes on it. It was the only thing he had with him. He search everywhere but no idea where the runes are from. Cynric Endell was a jailbreaker. He did jobs for both Dark brotherhood and thieves guild. Knew Delvin so he set him up in the guild. Niruin is a bosmer who used to be part of the silver crescents, a thieves guild in Valenwood. Was rich and even set to be married but was bored of that life. After his father found out about him being a thief, he told him to leave or get thrown in jail. Due to his guild, he knew delvin who helped him meet Gallus, the old guild master. Thrynn was part of a bandit clan ten years ago. Had 20 members. His leader Garthek wanted to kill women and children. He refused and a giant fight with each other, some on his side and some on Garthek side. After the dust settled, they separated and he joined the guild. Left Garthek head on a pike. 

 Due to my hard work, the guild is back to power in the major cities. Well not just my work but I can see the guild being happier. But now to talk to Vex about goldenglow. She threatened me seeing how it was her job but she failed. Told her I didn't want to take her place. She told me that there was a grate that goes beneath. Should get me close to the door. Brynolf already told me about the beehives, how fire was the only thing that they were weak against. Happy my mother taught me the three basic destruction spells. Flames, shock and frost. Thank her for the help before going to the potions and getting ingredients to make invisible potions.  I went to Shadowfoot Sanctum after since there was a hidden exit that led out of the docks. Then I swim to the island. Found the drain but didn't go in just yet. Decided to burn the hives first. After burning three, sending everyone in a panic, I just use a potion to go in the drain. After setting off a skeever trap, I just went through the tunnel when the trap stop. Went up from the tunnel, lock pick the door and went inside. 

 It was too easy to sneak through until I got to the second floor. It got even easier since no one was patrolling. Seem the guards gotten lazy. They were standing at corners, not even watching the doors. Can understand how vex failed. There was way more outside than inside. Made it to Aringoth room and he was trying hard not to fall asleep in a chair. Just had to wait until I heard a snore before pick pocket his key to his safe. I saw a bee in a jar and also a golden bee statue. Then I left. Use an invisible potion to get to the basement. Even closing the gate behind me. The basement was kinda a challenge but I use arrows to draw the greel away. Then use a potion to sneak passed. Made it to the safe and got a bill of sale?! So he sold the bee farm. That why he stop working with Maven and the guild. Seem now it been confirmed. I quickly left, going through the sewer tunnels and jump into the water, swimming away without any more trouble. 

 I went to shadowfoot sanctum since it is close to the ragged flagon. Decided to rest a bit before giving mercer the news. Something tells me I'm going to be busy afterwards. May the hist guide me.