17 || Hooriya ||

A/N : Missed me? I missed you all ♡

So, my mid terms are going on, but I wanted to upload.. so here's a small chapter with 1555 words. If you love it, then show your love <3

****

● Follow me on Instagram to have some sneak peaks of the book

Enjoy :)

°°°°°

Sufian's pov~

" It was going well until you showed up, Badshah. "

It took me sometime to interpret her words in my brain, in spite of the fact that it was functioning on full pace. Well, obviously I didn't aspect these not - so - good words flowing out of her mouth, which to my delight.. were just drenched in sarcasm and not poison.

However, I don't think I would mind poison, if it belonged to her and she was ready to give it to me.

I kept looking at her, to which she just replied with a limited smile. I couldn't help but notice her lips - which were till now radiating changed into a smuggy look. And when I looked straight in her eyes, I realised that I was caught staring her and for god's sake.. she was now making me feel like a culprit who was found stealing her goats.

" You can crack so good jokes, bhabhi jaan! " Suddenly Aayat chirped in between and I almost rolled my eyes ── trying to look in any direction, but in her.

" Oh thank you so much dear, but wasn't cracking one. " Kashi replied and soon painted a big smile on her face, before turning in Aafreen and Chand Bano's direction.

"Chale? "
( Lets go? )

She said, to which they replied with a nod, and started following the trails of the woman who walked swinging her hips from one side to other while the locks of her hair danced on the melody of her paazeb. (Anklet )

Hooriya. ( Angel )
Haha.

I kept looking at her before Aayat seems to start coming out of the zone she was still in ── thinking the meaning of Kashi's words, as she suddenly looked in my direction.

"Didn't she insult you, bhai jaan? "

Realised very soon.

I shook my head, trying to say ' no, she didn't ', but Aayat ignored me completely as she again opened her mouth to say things I didn't want to hear-

" Wow, she's so cool and beautiful. You know, beauty with brain! Just like an angel, she will make your life better for sure! "

Or maybe I do want to hear.

After saying this, she didn't even acknowledge my presence and moved out through the same door Kashi used.

Not gonna lie, I was feeling good about the fact that at least Aayat has started liking my Shah Gul.. because I know Ammi Jaan would never stop giving her cold shoulder.