Mate 1

A/N: Let's start with third person shall we? Hahaha~

Third Person 

The lady who is sitting on her soft chair frowned again when her personal maid, Rina entered inside while holding an envelope sealed with phoenix stamp on it.

"Throw it away,Rina." Mabilis nitong sambit na siyang ikinatigil ng katulong sa paglapit sa dalaga. She's in her room and she's forbidden to go outside except when there's a special event or something happened.

"But my lady, this is the tenth times I am dumping it. And....it's an invitation for tea party that is hosted by Lady Emerald." Nag-aalinlangang sagot nito.

The lady furrowed her eyebrows. How rude of this maid talk back to the lady and not even bowing. "Are you teaching me what should I do? Can't you see the situation I have now?" Hindi niya mapigilang mainis at maihagis sa direksyon ng katulong ang tasa na pinag-inuman niya ng tsaa kanina.

Nabasag iyon na siyang ikinagitla ng katulong na si Rina.

"I-I'm sorry my lady! P-Please forgive my behavior!" Mabilis na paumanhin nito at pinulot ang basag na tasa. Dahil sa pagmamadali ay nasugatan ang daliri ng katulong.

"Are you dumb enough? Use broom and dustpan to clean that, not your filthy hands!......... I change my mind, give me that useless letter and go get the cleaning tools." Iritang saad ng dalaga.

"Y-Yes my lady!" Mabilis na ibinigay niya ang sobre at dali-daling lumabas para sundin ang utos ng dalaga.

The lady, who was irritated, roughly opened the letter and unfold it. She read it annoyingly ang crumpled the paper after.

"Lady Emerald,huh?" She mumbled and stood up. She opened the window and the cold wind embraces her, as her short white hair swayed.

She looked down and glanced the forest. It was dark and eerie, but not long far away, it'll lead to the great and luxurious palace of the royal vampire king and his sons.

"Oragon.......The origin of light and dark, the land of fangs." She muttered and deep sighed. That's where is she currently now.

"......I need to escape here......" she then again, mumbled in determination.

Meanwhile the maid, Rina, dashing through the cleaning materials room not minding the blood on her left middle finger dripping at the tiled floor.

The madam of the house who followed Rina at the room shouted, "Rina! Your filthy witch blood  is so strong! You want to be devour alive?!"

The maid who petrified at the moment and immediately wipe her wounds glanced to the madam as she bowed her head. "I-I'm so sorry! B-But the Lady is waiting for me!"

She ran away together with the cleaning tools. She didn't mind to glance the madam who's shouting in rage.

Nakarating ito sa kwarto ng dalaga. Dahan-dahan niyang binuksan ang pintuan at napasinghap nang makitang magulo na naman ang kwarto ng dalaga.

Broken vases, portraits and even the round glass table that lady used to drink her favorite tea. The pillows are tore apart and its cotton were bursting out.

The walls are coated with ice and there's ice shards around the lady who's standing up to the wide vintage window, looking outside.

"My.....My lady....." hindi mapigilang matakot ni Rina at kabahan sa biglang pagbabago ng ugali ng kaniyang pinagsisilbihan.