Mate 5

Devon Solaire

'I, Emerald of the Phoenix, invited you, lady Devon Solaire, to a tea party that will happen at my garden this week. I hope you can attend this time. It will be a great pleasure to see you. -Emerald.'

"Such a persistent noble she is, no matter how I declined, she's still inviting me." I mumbled and throw the letter in the trashcan.

It's been five days since I gained my memory. The third prince, gave me a three maids to serve me, renovate my room into bright one and have a one knight.

I heard that the fifth prince never came back to this mansion where I'm staying in. Oh well, it's better if he's far away for awhile.

The tea party will be later on. And one of the maid fixing my hair.

Good thing, they're obedient. They're not like the old maids that I fired.

"My lady, the carriage is prepared." The knight announced outside. I stood up as the maid finished doing my hair.

"Let's not waste our time."

We left the mansion. I glanced outside while the carriage is moving in a normal manner. There's nothing spectacular but some withered leaves falling down on its tree.

One of my maid accompanied me and serving a tea. Though, I hate the tea she's making. It's bland and quite bitter.

We arrived at the mansion. Or I should say, the third prince's lair where his mate and zings staying with. The size of the mansion is the same as the fifth prince's home. But the design is completely different.

The fifth prince's mansion is a typical one while this mansion was built in Greek design.

The carriage door opened and I was hold by the knight. Through the entrance, a familiar maids welcomed us that made my expression tense.

"Welcome young lady. Lady Emerald and her social friends are waiting for you at the garden. We'll accompany you right away." They respectfully said and walked first.

"Wait me here." I said to my knight and to my maid then followed them.

These two maids were my old maids that I kicked out months ago. I simply clenched my fist. Ha..... so this is the way Emerald welcomed me.

I'm wary with that lady. Who knew what kind of pranks or some kind of humiliation did she prepare for me.

I'm not interested in tea parties but I need to do it. To clear my bad records, I need to show my self in public and clear my name infront of them.

My plan to bring those bastard princes down on their knees who violent me two months ago will go in vain if I'm making a mess like the old days.

The harsh treatment, locking me up like I'm some a prisoner is making me crazy. If they treat me good from the start, none of this will happen.

I sighed heavily to calm myself. I need to behave, use the third prince carefully as my pawn and watched them killing each other.

I suffered very much. It's time to rise up.

"We're here." The maid announced. It's a greenhouse garden. Looks like the lady is fond of plants.

I went inside and pause for a bit when I realized that it's like a party for girls wearing an elegant sundress that fits the tea party.