Mate 12

Third Person

"The lady escaped! Find her!" Lorena alert the knight she's with.

Nagmadali namang umalis ang mga kasama niya. Pumasok siya sa kwarto ng dalaga at sinulyapan ang pagkain na hindi man lang nagalaw.

"That cunning woman. She should die." Lorena spouted like a poison and trampled the tray. It fell over that made a loud sound. The food that contains poison scattered on the carpeted floor.

"Ha..... so she now realized?" A journalist entered and smirked at Lorena.

"She's a fool. Hindi pa 'to sapat sa ginawa niya sa'kin at kay Rina. She shouldn't escaped and blamed herself until she die." The maid cursed and clenched her fists.

The journalist searched the lady's bedroom, until he discover the pouch. He opened it and an amusement draw to his face. "She's also a thief. Considering that she's staying here, the lady really didn't know her place." He laughed like a madman.

"I'll capture this and published another story again. On the news, I'll reveal her true nature and it's over." Kausap niya kay Lorena.

"Also, add this one." Tugon ng katulong.

"What is it?"

"The maid Rina, who was abused by that lady is another mate of his highness the fifth prince."

Nanlaki ang journalist sa narinig. "Is that true? I don't take lies in my journal."

"It is. Rina said that to me. And, she will be the new lady of the mansion now. It's the order of the fourth prince." Aniya Lorena.

Lumawak ang ngiti ng journalist. "That's a big scoop! Don't worry, you'll get credits." Hindi mapigilang matuwa ng journalist.

"I see." The two of them stunned in their position. Hindi agad sila nakalingon nang magpakita na lang bigla ang ikatlong prinsipe sa kama ng dalaga.

He's crossing his legs and leaning to the bed, while looking at the two who's sweating a lot. "So you're alliance with the fourth prince,huh. You bullied my lady really, really hard." He said nonchalant.

The tension build up on that four corner room. The presence of the third prince is heavy that made them unease to breath. Lithium, who's piercing the two with his aura sent down shivers from their body.

Hindi sila makapagsalita. One wrong words that will come to their mouth and they're doom.

"Levi planned everything. He even find Law's another mate. Just what my younger brother's motive? Do you know?" He asked them.

"Talk." Malamig na utos nito. Mabilis na lumuhod ang dalawa at humingi ng kapatawaran.

"F-Forgive us your h-highness! W-We're just f-following o-orders f-from h-his highness." They both stuttered in fear.

The third prince frowned. "You let Devon escaped. My toy is gone now, how can you compensate with that?"

"W-We--!"

"Ah! How about that maid? Rina is it? Looks like she's also a two-faced bitch. The only problem is she's crazy woman." Tila na nanghahamon na asar ng ikatlong prinsipe.