CHAPTER 3

Before kinn gives this job to Porsche..he wanted to observe his work…so kinn told him to come home…

Kinn was actually impressed by Porsche's work.. after two days…kinn finally hired Porsche as his son's babysitter…Porsche was so happy..he finally gets job…he told his mother and his best friend build..they are happy for him too.. Porsche promised himself to do this job sincerely and take a good care of kinn's baby son phoenix…

Porsche reached kinn's home at 8:30 am.. kinn is already getting ready to go to office

Porsche: good morning khun kinn

Kinn: morning Porsche…so I'm going to office.. take care of him ok

Porsche: sure khun kinn

Kinn: hmm.. you have my number right?

Porsche: oh..yes khun kinn

Kinn: good…call me if anything's wrong ok?

Porsche: sure khun

Kinn: ok.. I'm going now.. take care

Porsche: have a nice day at work khun kinn

Porsche says while smiling at kinn..kinn nods and drove his car to office…after he gone Porsche closed the door…

Porsche: hmm …what to do now.. He's still sleeping so.. let's see the whole house

Then Porsche was roaming around the house

Porsche: hmm…this man is soooo rich…

Then Porsche opened kinn's bedroom door without realising it is kinn's bedroom..as soon as he opened the door he was shocked…the room was so huge and big..he entered inside the room and looking his bedroom…he saw small photo frame..it was kinn was holding his baby son phoenix in his arms..he leaned and take a closer look at the photo…his facs turned into bright smile..

Porsche: awww.. you're so lucky to have a daddy like khun kinn.. phoenix

Soon he left the room and went to phoenix nursery room….

Porsche saw he is already awake and chewing his tiny fingers…Porsche chuckled and cooed at him…porsche picks the baby From the crib and places him in his arms

Porsche: good morning little one

Porsche said in baby voice and tickled.. That makes baby giggles loudly..

Porsche: now now…don't chew your little fingers.. let's go and make your bottle

Then Porsche takes the baby downstairs and make a bottle for him.. The baby was wiggling in Porsche's arms.. Porsche laughs and adjusted him in his arms properly..Soon Porsche made bottle for him and went to living room and sits on the sofa.. and feeds the baby…pheonix was hungryly drinking his milk

Porsche: slow down baby.. your milk is not going anywhere

Porsche says and chuckles..soon he finished drinking milk and porsche made him burp…

Porsche: good boy…now time for bath..are you ready..

Porsche kissed his both cheeks.. The baby tapped his tiny hands on Porsche's face.. Porsche kissed his both hands…

Porsche takes the baby to bedroom and remove his clothes…then Porsche warm the water.. Then porsche slowly puts phoenix on the baby bath tub..he also gives him some soft toys for play…

Porsche takes the soap and rubs phoenix's body while phoenix was playing with the water and his toys…the baby was splashing the water and Porsche cloths got wet…he Just sighed and finished bathing him…after done.. porsche takes fluffy towel and wrapped around phoenix and takes back to bedroom..he cleaned his body and applied some baby cream on his body…then Porsche selected one onsie for him and puts the clothes to phoenix…

Porsche: awww look at you ..soooo cute

Porsche leaned forward on baby and kissed his both cheeks…

Porsche played with him until phoenix was tired…Porsche makes him sleep.. after he fall asleep.. Porsche cleaned the dishes…now he has nth to do so he turned on the tv and watched it…without realise he fall asleep on the sofa..

Skip to night…

Kinn finished his  work and reached home..as soon as he reached home he saw porsche is playing with his son..he lightly smiled and went to them..

Kinn: I'm home

Kinn announced.. Porsche saw kinn in front of him..he stands up and bows a bit politely

Porsche: how's work khun kinn?

Kinn: it was ok Porsche..so how's your first day with him? Did he caused any trouble?

Porsche: oh no no khun kinn.. He didn't cause any trouble..

Kinn: good to hear…. You can go home now Porsche

Porsche: yeh sure khun kinn….. see you tomorrow khun kinn and you too baby

Porsche bend down and kissed phoenix's forehead and left…

Soon he reached home and took a shower and ate dinner and tells his mother about his day with kinn's son.. Even it's bit tired work…porsche is enjoying his job to take care of him…

Comment and vote ☺️