❀ 三

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After some time Wooyoung finally came out of the bathroom, feeling much better now that he was all cleaned up. Besides, a hot shower was always a good idea after that kind of night. His hair were still dripping wet, he rubbed a towel gently against them in order to dry them while heading to his room. When he arrived to the foot of his bed he let himself drop on top of it, exhaling deeply.

What did i just do? Did i just jerk off while thinking about San? Like my best friend San? What the hell is wrong with me?  thought Wooyoung, embarrassed of how he acted. He wanted San to the point where he would touch himself because of him.

To be honest, as far as he could remember, he always thought San was hot, desirable even. Always wanting to touch him, hug him, giving him little kisses, he had never been able to take his hands off of him, and on top of that, the feeling was mutual.

They've always been really close physically. Not in a sexual way though. They just needed to be all over each other all the time. Even in front of the fans, they were not able to restrain themselves. But what their fans didn't know is that they were so much more close when there were no cameras nor fans. Wooyoung was so attracted to him.
But it's only recently that he was starting to feel.... different. As if this want of closeness had grown. He's finding himself fantasizing about him... picturing him... he was haunting his mind. That is why he tried as much as he could to ignore San, at least stop touching him, simply because it was driving him crazy. It was so frustrating to not be able to have more.

As Wooyoung was rambling on about his thoughts while laid down, he heard his stomach grumble.

"I'm hungry.... i barely ate yesterday." sighed Wooyoung as he got up lazily and headed towards the kitchen once again, but this time it was to prepare lunch. He was kind of the cook master amongst the others members. He pulled up the sleeves of his hoody and got started.

Few minutes passed and the delicious scent that was emanating from the kitchen made the other members come out of their room. As was Wooyoung, everyone was very hungry too.
Especially for the latter's cooking. He really was good at making food, as far as anyone could remember, they never saw Wooyoung fail one dish.

San entered the kitchen followed by Seonghwa who quickly took a seat and rubbed his hands together.

"Smells good Wooyoungie, can't wait to eat your tasty food again~" said the latter who seemed to be really hungry.

"Yeah Woo it smells really good, thank you for preparing us a delicious meal~~" followed Yunho, looking forward to eat.

Wooyoung felt San's gaze on him but he was too embarrassed of what he had been doing earlier in the bathroom to look back at him so he decided to simply ignore him completely, focusing on his cooking.

On the other hand, San who just arrived was stuck in place, completely fazed. What he had in front of him was too beautiful to even breathe. Here he was, stading there, his flawless skin covered in a thin layer of sweat due to the heat escaping from the stove in front of him, sleeves pulled up, his hair tied in a cute little ponytail. 

He's so cute. he thought, feeling himself blushing.

He continued checking the younger out while he noticed that Wooyoung was wearing a black hoodie- wait. Wait a minute now. That was HIS hoody, like it was his hoodie. He was absolutely certain of it. And to add even more butterflies to San's stomach, Wooyoung wasn't wearing anything down besides a pair of black boxers that were letting his bare thighs show. He also could see their matching tattoo above his knee which filled San's heart with a warm feeling.