❀ 十 一

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

*notification sound*

As Wooyoung heard his phone vibrate, he grabbed it by his nightstand and sat up on his bed, curious of what this notification was about. He quickly unlocked it but was left even more curious.

Hm, San sent me a message? That's....... unusual. What does he want?

Wooyoung felt his cheeks burn and his eyes widened out as he tapped on his newly received message. It was a pic of San. Bare chest San. He was slightly covered in sweat, messy hair, giving a burning stare through the camera, his piercing gaze was penetrating Wooyoung's screen. It was so sharp it made him feel like San was looking directly at him which made him feel kind of shy. The caption written along the photo was:

"Like what you see?"

Wooyoung blushed hard. He locked his phone and threw it away on his bed covers. He then returned under his blanket, hiding his burning cheeks from his roommate because he didn't want him to start asking questions.

God he's hot. Thought Wooyoung while staring at nothing, completely lost in his nasty thoughts.

/the next day/

Only one day was left before the group performed at this big event. Because they rehearsed a very great deal the past few days, their manager decided they could rest until the moment comes so that they wouldn't be too tired for the actual performance.

The whole group hung out together, going out to get some drinks and stuff, strolling around in the park next to their dorms to get some fresh air. They were so busy all the time that they never had the actual chance to have those kinds of moments. That's why they were cherishing every minute of that stroll. Breathing the fresh air of November.

Of course it was still Seoul so the air was not that pure but whatever.

During that time, the two heated boys kept exchanging hot glances at each other. Everytime San laid his eyes on Wooyoung, they kept wandering around his body. That man was so gorgeous for crying out loud. Seeing him walking around in his tight black jeans, his large grey hoodie that made him both very cute and sexy at the same time. All the older was thinking about right now was to take that sweater off. San could just devour him on the spot. But the reality was that he had no choice but to remain frustrated all day long since there was no good time to be alone together, which built up their neediness a lot. Especially San's. He was so whipped for him. He couldn't wait to feel Wooyoung's lips against his once again. His tongue, his warmth, his touch... God. He was too much for just one human being.

As the day went on, the eight boys decided it was time to head back to their dorms. The sun was starting to set and they were kind of tired of walking. On their way over, Mingi spoke out.

"Guys, what do you say we watch some movie tonight? We never take the time to spend some actual time together. Plus it would relax us since tomorrow is a pretty huge deal." He suggested while smiling like an excited child.

"Oh yeaaah that sounds nice Min~ that's actually a great idea!" Said Hongjoong cheerfully.

"Do you have anything in mind though?" Asked Yeosang.

"Hmmm.. dunno, maybe some horror movie?" Suggested Yunho.

"Oh yeah cause that's really the kind of movie that's relaxing." Replied Yeosang ironically.

"How about a romantic one?" Asked Jongho.

"Sounds boring." Joked Hongjoong.

"Well, excuse me if i'm the only one in this group who enjoys a little poetry."