✨Teen✨

Yatrigan kripya dhyan dijiye

1 6 3 2 1

Agra-Mumbai Express via gwalior

Kuch hi samay mein platform no. 5 se chalne ko tayyar hai

Hum apki safal, sukhad, awam mangalmay yatra ki kamna karte hai...

The rhythmic clatter of the wheels against the tracks filled the air as the train sped down the tracks. The morning sun streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow across the seats. Among the passengers, Kabir sat by the window. He stared out, mesmerized by the passing scenery.

There was a hint of disappointment on his face. His seat, which was supposed to be confirmed, had not been, and he hoped no one would come to claim it as he only managed to get a RAC seat. He had made himself comfortable, placing his backpack on the remaining seat.

Just as the train lurched forward, the door to the compartment slid open, and a girl, about his age, entered. She looked around, her eyes scanning for her seat.

Kabir crossed his fingers hoping she is not the one with whom he will be sharing his seat.

"Um, excuse me. Is this seat taken?" The girl asked awkwardly.

Kabir turned his head to see the girl standing there, and he sighed internally, realizing he would have to share his seat.

"No half yours" he said sliding his backpack towards him.

The girl smiled gratefully and started to slide into the seat beside him, careful not to disturb him too much. She settled into her new spot, placing her own backpack on her lap.

"I was really late" She huffed wiping the sweat from her forehead. And then smiled at him.

Kabir smiled awkwardly and nodded his head, not knowing what else to do.

They fell into an awkward silence, both unsure of how to strike up a conversation. Kabir continued to look out the window, while the girl fidgeted with her phone, trying to fill the void. After a few minutes, the girl decided to break the ice.