✨Char✨

"You are coming right?" Diksha asked on the call

"Yeah, I am just outside" Naina replied while walking inside the restaurant.

She smiled as all her old friends came into view.

It was their school reunion and everybody bought their partners with them.

"Naina!" Diksha came running towards her and hugged her tightly.

Naina chuckled and hugged her back.

"How are you?" Diksha asked moving away from the hug.

"I am great!" She smiled.

"And how are you little one" Diksha cooed crouching a little to Naina's tummy.

"Baby is great too" Naina chuckled.

"Your husband didn't come?" Diksha asked looking behind her.

"Umm...he had some work" Naina replied.

"No problem. Come, everyone is waiting for you inside" Diksha exclaimed and pulled her where everyone else was sitting and chatting.

Everyone congratulated her on her pregnancy and they all got engaged in their talks remembering the old times.

"Oh look who is here!" Varun said looking at the entrance.

Ishaan came folding his sleeves to his elbows and smiled at everyone showing his dimples.

His hair was slightly ruffled as he came directly from the office.

Half of the girls were dead right there.

He was the sunshine boy. He still is.

Naina just rolled her eyes and focused on her orange juice.

He came and sat beside her after greeting all his classmates.

"Where is your wife?" Varun asked.

"She was busy" Ishaan replied nursing himself a cold drink.

"Oh my god! Biggest rivals sitting together!" Another friend exclaimed and everyone laughed.

Naina and Ishaan can't help but chuckle too.

Yeah, they were the biggest enemies ever.

From being academic rivals to banging each other's heads on the wall.

From calling each other names to pulling each other's hair.

They have done everything.

"You all remember once Ishaan emptied an entire glass of orange juice on Naina" Diksha said and everyone laughed remembering that moment.

"And then she poured hot chocolate on him" one of their friends added and again everybody went for another round of laughter.

Both of them glared at each other and looked away.

"You know Naina, he used to call you chipkali behind your back" Varun laughed telling her.

Ishaan glared at him to shut his mouth but it was already too late.

Naina opened and closed her mouth like a fish looking at him and then looked away huffing.

"Ok, guys, time for a couple dance" one of them announced and everyone hooted.

One by one everyone went to the dance floor with their partners and only Naina and Ishaan were left.

"Since my wife ditched me today, would you mind dancing with me?" Ishaan asked forwarding his hand.

"Since my husband did the same, I think I will accept the offer" she smirked giving him her hand.

He slowly helped her to walk to the dance floor and started dancing gently.

Teri Ankhiyan Vekh Ke
Chann SharmauneTaare Vi Dekh KeLukk Chhup Jaane
Ankhiyan Teri
Mere Dil Pe Vaar Kare

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata JaaniyeHai Aisa Nasha JaniyeMere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Teri Yeh Ada Janiye
Tujhe Na Pata JaaniyeHai Aisa Nasha JaniyeMere Dil Ko Paar Kare

Ho Ho Ho..

The song ended but they were still moving slowly, lost in each other's eyes.

Suddenly a series of coughs were heard which brought them back from their la la land.

They moved away and shyly looked here and there.

Everyone's eyes were waiting for an explanation.

"Guys, meet my wife Mrs. Naina Ishaan Singhania" he said scratching his neck and placing his hand gently on Naina's back.

Everyone gasped and a few of them smirked because they already smelled something fishy.

"Copy-paste what he said" Naina grinned.

"Naina, I am your husband!" Ishaan exclaimed in disbelief.

"Same thing" She moved her hand in the air nonchalantly.

Everyone laughed at her act and he just shook his head on his wife's pregnancy hormones.

"So, enemies to lovers it was huh?" Diksha teased making them blush.

After that, they spent some more time together and bid each other goodbyes after having dinner.

Ishaan and Naina too came out and started walking towards their car, hand in hand.

Suddenly she remembered something.

"Chipkali huh?" She raised her eyebrows folding her hands around her chest.

He chuckled nervously scratching his neck.

"Chipkali's are cute. Don't you think?" He tried to joke.

"No. If I am chipkali, then what is this?" She asked pointing towards her belly.

He crouched down to her belly and caressed it.

"Choti chipkali" he chuckled and kissed her belly.

"Idiot" she hit his chest as he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and kissed the side of her head still chuckling.

"Your idiot" he replied.

"So cheesy" she said trying to hide her smile.

"You love cheese. You can eat me later" He whispered in her ear...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the story?🤭

I guess till now you have learned to guess the climax🌝

I hope you liked it❤️

I read every comment but I am sorry I can't reply to all. Just wanted to let you all know that your comments literally make my day ❤️

Love you all❤️

Sonal❤️