22* ★~Cheesecake~★

Jisung nodded as he wiped away the tears from his eyes and went to his bathroom to freshen up. He stared at himself in the mirror, but what looked back at him didn't look like himself. He didn't recognize his reflection. His reflection looked so miserable.

Why was he here? Where was he? Jisung's breathing picked up as his eyes trailed down to the sink. He slowly turned it on, planning on cleaning up like Minho had advised. The deafening noise of the water had engulfed the previously silent room.

Everything began to go back and forth. Jisung's eyes couldn't focus on one thing, they were bouncing everywhere, but they always found a way to his reflection.
And that damned water faucet.

Jisung hyperventilated as he tried shaking his hands to calm down. But it was only making everything worse. Jisung's entire body began to tremble as he took a few steps away from the counter. His hands were pressed firmly against his ears, clenching his hair. Jisung's back made contact with the wall and the boy slid onto the cold floor. Every tiny noise was deafening.

The water running, his footsteps, his crying, he swore he also heard a voice calling out for something. Was it him the voice was calling for?
Another noise was heard, but Jisung couldn't understand what it was. All of a sudden, something grabbed his wrist. Jisung flinched and let out a tiny yelp, but felt defenseless. Jisung couldn't see anything, and all of his surrounding noises were muffled, too muffled to even attempt to decipher what was going on around him.

Tears continued pouring down Jisung's face as his legs trembled below him, one of the only sounds he could understand being his own breath as he breathed rapidly, unable to reach a steady pace. Something wrapped around Jisung unexpectedly. He was able to locate the source of the touch and shut his eyes tight.

Minho was giving him a hug.

Jisung cried even harder as he rested his head against the older's shoulder. Taking one arm off Jisung, Minho walked him towards the sink. "Rinse your face?" Minho softly suggested, pulling the hair away from Jisung's face, allowing him to wash his face. After doing so he asked "Feeling any better now?".

Jisung nodded, though he wasn't completely sure, and asked in a tiny voice, "Can we go get some cheesecake now...?" Patting Jisung's head Minho said "Alright then, let's go '' Grabbing Jisung's hand he walked out of the bedroom and out the dorm. walking on the sidewalk Jisung began to think, His hand feels so warm, like I'm protected by him.

They're also so soft... He subconsciously rubbed his thumb on the other's hand. They are really soft...wait how is he not noticing, or what if he's doing this to comfort me?

"We're here" Minho said, releasing the grip from Jisung's hand earning an inaudible whine from the younger. Opening the door he let Jisung walk in first before closing the door behind him. "What do you want?"

Minho said, glancing at the other who had sat down at a booth next to the window "chocolate cheesecake" Jisung said, almost whispering , "m'kay, I'll be right back then" Minho said, walking to the counter

"Hello my name is Yeosang may I take your order" Grabbing his wallet
Minho said "Yeah uh..Can I get 2 chocolate cheesecakes?" "Oh yeah that will be 10.59" After Minho handed the cashier his card the other spoke up "Is that your boyfriend over there? we have a couples discount you know" Minho's eyes widened, trying to speak "uhh we aren't a couple..."

Jisung looked over at Minho and the cashier. Did he say what I think he said? Jisung faced forward again and covered his face in his hands, feeling his cheeks heat up. Did the cashier really think we were dating? No, I must've misheard that... I wish he wasn't wrong, though-

"You sureee, I saw you two holding hands walking this direction, plus he looks a bit embarrassed over there, I'm giving you the discount anyway" Sighing, Minho grabbed the card back along with the two slices of cheesecake. sitting down on the other side of the booth Minho handed a slice to Jisung "here"

Lost in thought, jisung replied late "huh- oh- uh.. thank you..." OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID I STUTTER Jisung panicked, taking a quick bite from his food. "Mhm" Minho hummed, taking a bite looking out the window to his right.
Jisung enjoyed his cheesecake, but felt the silence was uncomfortable.

He said something that would probably make the silence grow even louder. "You were up there for some time, did the cashier tell you anything?" Choking on his food Minho responded "Uh- the cashier thought we were a couple and refused to believe we weren't a couple so he gave us a couples coupon.."

Jisung's face grew hotter. So I did hear it right.. "I see-.." Minho hummed in agreement "yeah, why do you ask?" at this moment he stopped eating and looked at Jisung.

Jisung made eye contact with Minho, his eyes widening. He looked away, embarrassed, and mumbled, "No reason. Just curious." Minho looked back at the window, the sunlight perfectly hitting his features.

Jisung's eyes slowly trailed back to Minho. Why is he so perfect? Jisung admired the boy who was sitting across from him.

Sliding out his phone Jisung snapped a pretty photo of Minho looking out the window and then quickly shoved his phone in his pocket. I can't believe I just did that, what if he saw me?! I don't think he did, but what if he did...

Jisung finished his cheesecake rather quickly, enjoying every last bite of it. He ate so fast that he almost choked. When Minho noticed that Jisung was finished eating, he asked, "Are you ready to go back now?" Jisung nodded in response, a smile forming on his face.

Minho smiled warmly. "Alright, let's go, then." Jisung let out a tiny okay and stood up after Minho, following him out of the shop.
——————————-
A/N~ Posting this before 5pm my time bc im sick asf but really wanted to get this chapter out to yall.