1

[m]'He was perfect, as always, his hair lush and gorgeous, even when he was balding you couldn't deny how good he looked.

'But that's not what I'm here for'

[I]"Muizz? Why the fuck are you here?"

[m]"For the interview, weren't you looking for a personal assistant?" 'ugh he's still annoying, and why is he looking so smug'

[I]"I thought you moved away because you couldn't handle being around me" *he smirked*

[m]"that's not why I moved away and you fucking know that" *he growled*

[I]"swearing at your new boss, that wouldn't look good on your pretty little resume now would it?" *He chuckles*

[m]"Huh" "w-what do you mean?" *blinks in confusion*

[I]"you're hired, so don't act surprised" *he leans into his chair* "now go get me a coffee"

[m]"i- what- huh-" "yeah I'll get you a coffe-" "wait no I won't, go get your own coffee!" "serving drinks wasn't in my job description" *he says in his annoying voice*

[I]"get me a damn fucking coffee or you're getting fired on your first day"

[m]"y-you can't do that! That's abuse of power" *he whined*

[I]"I can and I will" *he leans back and smirks*

LATER THAT DAY:?

[m]"I've finished sorting through all your emails and messages, ‘BOSS’. I also arranged you itinerary for the day." "You have a meeting in room 37 in about... 5 minutes"

[I]"alright, let's go downstairs then"

[m]"sir?"

[I]"you're coming to the meeting with me and meeting with the other department heads"

[m]"b-but"

[I]"no buts, let's go"
*He walks into the elevator and presses the button*

[m]'ugh I have to stay in a elevator with him' 'he still hasn't mentioned IT' *he follows iboo and gets in the elevator* *suddenly the elevator jerks and stops*

[I]"shit!" *Iboo tries to open the door but it doesn't work* "call the elevator staff and get them to fix this shit"

[m]"i-i don't have credit on my phone right now" *he whispers slowly*

[I]"fuck! my phones out of power" "now we just gotta wait until someone notices"
"Not like my day could get any worse"

*Light goes out and they're both in total darkness*

[m]"you just had to jinx it" *he whines cuz he a little bitch*

[I]"so why are you actually back here?" "I thought you said you'll never come back after THAT happened"

[m]"there's something called 'its none of your fucking business'"

[I]"oh it definitely is" "after all we- I-"

[m]"STOP!" "You said we'd never talk about it"

[I]"you sure?" "I know you're definitely interested" "so did you-?" "With someone else -"

{Lemon incoming, maybe}

[m]"goddamn it iboo, I told you it's none of your fucking business!"

[I]"It was when you were bent over in the bathroom stall last year" *he growls*

[m]"h-" *his breath hitches* 'fuck! Why is he bringing that up now!' 'i just wanted a drama free day' 'what do I say?' 'got it!' "I was not sober at the time and neither were you!"

[I]"s-so it doesn't mean anything to you" "I mean it doesn't mean anything to me either"

[m]"i-i didn't say that!" "Why do have to always make stuf-" *iboo grabs his face*

[I]*he covers his mouth and whispers*
"why are you getting so nervous" "don't tell me you're actually into me!" *He laughs* "wait you actually are?"

[m]"h-huh" "eww" "y-you?" "I would never" "plus it's not like you got any game anyways"

[I]"oh yeah?" "You wanna find that out?"
*Grabs him roughly and smashes his lips on muizz*

[m]"h-huh" "w-what" *iboo smothers his lips, he kissed him back* 'i know this is wrong and it's gonna come back and bite my ass but I don't care now, I can't resist him'

*muizz starts to whimper, as iboo is being so rough with him, leaving hickeys all over him*

[I]"fuck!" "You taste so good" "just like I remember" "take those pants off" "I'll show you some game"

"mmnm" *muizz moans as he takes his pants off, his nether regions swollen and ready for iboo*

*iboo doesn't take his time as he starts eating his ass* *muizz moans as he gets eaten out by his boss, at this point his pre-cum is leaking all over him*

[m]"ahnnmm" "please-" "mmnmph" "put it in!" "Please please please" *iboo smirks as muizz starts begging for his dick*

[I]"oh I can't do that" "remember I have no game?"

[m]*he whispers in iboo's ear* "I'm sorry, I was wrong" "so pleas-" "mmnmph" *he cries out as iboo suddenly puts it in* *he asks 'im gonna be rough with you, is that okay?'* *he nods* "ahhhh" *insert flesh hitting flesh sound*

*Insert weird wet sounds* *iboo takes his shirt off and ties his tie around muizz's neck and holds it as he pounds into him mercilessly* *he's probably grunting non-stop* *Muizz is prolly moaning cuz he's getting the presidential d*CK*

[I]"fuck! I'm close! Arrrgh I'm gonna c-um" *muizz moans and gasps and says 'inside'* "fuck yeah" arrrgh " *iboo growls as he shoots his protein shake inside muizz's tight little hole*

*Muizz cums all over his clothes and stuff*

*Camera pans as iboo's hot brogurt drips out of muizz as he pulls out*

*"Cut" "and that's a wrap"*
"Good work everyone" "I'll send you the bonus next week*