Chapter 2

Elliot pov

"Hello Auradon!" Jasper twirled with glee. "Cute" I turned to our captain who simply smiles at Jasper, "where to now princess?" I smirked immediately as I saw her smile turn to a grimace. "What did you just call me Elliot?" She says with a tight smile. I got in her face and smirked again. "Don't call me Elliot, princess" "Don't call me princess, Elliot." She's so close I can see her freckles... kiss me.

Nami pov

He's so close I can see the details of his scar... I'll give him another one. "Is that Hook?" I hear Quinn ask "Where?" Both Elliot and I spun around.

Jasper on the ground laughing and Quinn smirking, that's what I saw when I turned around. "Really Quinn?" I said "what? It was either I broke it up or y'all kissed. Which would you rather?" Quinn asked making me immediately cover Riots month as he was about to talk. "Don't entertain her foolishness Riot" "aye aye captain" he replied muffled.

"Oh flowers!" I smiled and went to the stand. "A pretty flower for a pretty lady." A handsome man handed me one with his head down. "No thanks, I don't have the money" "who said you had to pay for it lad?" Harry spoke lifting up his head "Hook!" I screamed as I launched myself over the table to hug him.

Elliot pov

"Hook!" I mumbled mimicking her, what's he got that I don't? "Aye las I can't breathe" "good" I mumbled making Iris laugh. "What was that Riot?" Nami turned and looked at me with those big beautiful eyes. "Nothing captain" I sighed "I see you finally have a crew aye Nami?" Hook asked her "She always had a crew Hook, you've just been to obsessed with Uma to realize" I replied for her. "Wow there don't need to have your knickers in a twist lad. Still mad she liked me over you?"

Nami pov

"Still mad she liked me over you?" Harry said making my eyes widen. I saw Riot lunged towards Harry. "Wow there!" I stepped in front him, I saw Iris grabbed his arm also trying to hold him back. "It's not like that, and Hook can you stop provoking my crew?" "He didn't provoke me, did he provoke you Jasper?" "No Quinn he didn't provoke me, did he provoke you?" "No Jasper he didn't provo-" "OK already!" I cut them off.

"Hook, I'll see you later. Jasper, Quinn, Iris, you can go do whatever just don't be late for dinner. Riot, you and I are heading back to the isle ok?" "But?" They all started in unison "No buts!" I cut them off, "that's an order got it?" "Aye captain" the crew responded. "Got it Hook?" I turned to him "Aye las, I'll see you later" he responded smirking at Riot.

"Come on Milo" I pulled him behind me.