Chapter 1

Nami pov

The sound of glass being broken woke us up "Get your lazy butts up it's time to do your chores!" Screamed evil step mother. She's the owner of the orphanage, don't worry I still don't believe it and I've been here since I was a baby.

Let me introduce these fools I call my friends real quick. First up is my co caption Iris, daughter of Cruella Deville and Shan Yu. She's a killer with a sword and the only one who could keep up with me in hand to hand combat.

Next is the twins Jasper and Quinn, son and daughter of Jafar and Queen of hearts. Then we have Milo, mostly know as Elliot or Riot, he's the son of Snow white and Li Shang, yes the good guys. Elliot has been here since he was a baby, just like the rest of us, guess his parents didn't want him either.

And the girl you finally been waiting for, (drumroll please,) I'm Nami the daughter of Hades and Mother Gothel.

See anything familiar with our parents? Core 4 ring a bell? Yeah anyway this story isn't about the Core 4 it's about us the Fantastic Five! Stupid name I know, I didn't name it, Elliot and Jasper did. Now back to the story.

"Get your lazy butts up it's time to do your chores!" Screamed evil step mother. "Why does she always feel the need to wake us up with her nails on a chalkboard voice" Groaned Iris as she reluctantly got up. "I don't know about you guys but I'm not doing any stupid chores" Elliot said looking at me. "Day trip to Auradon?" I smirked, "Day trip to Auradon princess" Elliot smirked back making me groan "I said stop calling me that Riot, I'll hurt you" "Promise? Princess" he said with that stupid smirk again. I'll slap it off his pretty little face one day.

"Ready guys?" "Ready captain!"