Chapter Fifteen: My Traitor Arc

Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't want to make it worse! 😅 Enjoy the traitor arc! pt. 2 you could say.

A response came from the other side, a voice changer to prevent anyone with a hearing quitk hearing the real voice. "You better have thought this through because we can't afford a mistake right now." Said the voice.

Kaminari opened the door to come face to face with Myoru. She had heard the door shut when he closed it and was eavesdropping.

"You-" She tried to talk but he lunged at her. She dropped her stuff and weaved through the racks of games all the way to the front of the store where Sero was waiting.

"Sero!" She ran past him, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the nearest bathroom.

"Hey this is the girls room! I can't be in here."

"Escaping someone should be an exception." She told him standing against the door to make sure nobody could push it open.

"What? Who was chasing you? Did they-"

"It was Kaminari." She told him.

"Ugh, you dragged me in here for a game?" He asked unknowingly.

"No, I heard him. He peeked through the back door and said something like, "I have her" and then I heard a weird voice say "You better have thought this through, we can't have a mistake" I think." Her thoughts were racing through her head so fast that she could barely think, and she was talking without even thinking.

"Calm down." He heard the panic in her voice. "We need to find the others."

"Okay, but what about Kaminari?" She asked looking up at him.

"We'll be okay. It's not like he can do much." He assured her with a shrug.

They left the bathroom cautiously to find the rest of their friends who went with them. They texted the other two groups to meet them at the doors where they entered. Iida was already waiting there to make sure they were all back on time, he didn't mind just sitting there. He was surprised when Myoru and Sero came early.

"Sero, Myoru," He checked his watch. "what are you to doing here a whole hour before it's time to go?"

"We think Kaminari is the traitor." Said Sero getting straight to the point.

"What makes you think that?" They explained the situation to Iida, and he was just as shocked as they were. Just then, Mina, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, and Uraraka came out from a crowd of people.

"Hey guys!" Said Mina coming up beside Myoru.

"Why did you ask us to come back so early?" Asked Yaoyoruzu.

"We'll explain later but let's wait for the others and leave as fast as we can." Myoru said quickly. She was scared of what Kaminari was capable of, since it's highly possible that his stupidity was just an alias.

"Must be bad, It'll be okay Myoru." Hagakure comforted her with a pat on the shoulder.

Five minutes later, Bakugo, Izuku, and Kirishima finally reached the rest of their friends.

"I'm just saying, I would at least stand a chance against you and Midoriya!" Said Eijiro in a persuasive voice.

"I don't need Deku to kill you in a fight." Said Bakugo oddly calmly.

"W-well actually Kirishima has gotten stronger-"

"Hey guys!" Said Mina interrupting their argument.

"Guys, do you think I could beat Bakugo one-on-one?" Asked Kirishima.

"That's not important right now, let's just go." Said Myoru not feeling safe. "We don't have  time to sit around and talk." She walked out of the building while the rest followed, somewhat confused.

They were taken back to the dorms where Mineta was laying on the couch staring at the ceiling.

"Where were you guys? You forgot me!" Complained Mineta when he saw them come in the building.

"Yeah, forgot..." Said Jiro with a chuckle.

"We're sorry Mineta, but where's Mr. Aizawa?" Asked Iida.

"He's probably grading papers somewhere." Mineta replied with a wave towards the opposite door.

"Thank you. Myoru, come with me." Said Iida motioning towards the door.

Before they got to the door, Aizawa had opened it and stood over them with his normally tired face twisted in anger.

"Where have you been?"