Chapter 2

"Like what I said earlier, stop trying to kill yourself by letting your younger brother kill you to make up for what you did to the Uchiha clan. It is not your fault if you are forced by your superiors to avoid a two-sided war. You were also forced to leave your younger brother, Sasuke for the village of Konoha even though Sasuke was more important than the village. To you, Sasuke's life is more valuable than anything else. Your love for Sasuke is so strong that it causes your superiors to take advantage of you. Because Sasuke is your weakness. You can fool everyone but not me, Itachi. I don't want to fight you because you won't be able to beat me. Even your friends can feel my aura. Isn't that right, Kisame Hoshigaki?" Said Lucy calmly as she glance at Kisame.

Kisame gulped as he saw Lucy glance at him. Kisame had glance at Itachi who frown at Lucy before he sigh defeatly. "Yes, that's right. I can feel her strong aura. Itachi, I don't think that you can win against her. Just listen to me for once. I think that you should give up for that. She already told you that her friend had telling your brother a truth about what you did. Just give up for once, Itachi." Said Kisame as he tried to convince him. Itachi just silent as he observe Lucy quietly. He had admit that Lucy was right. He can't defeat her as he can feel her powerful aura around her. "If what you say is true, why do you want to save me? What is your motive?" Said Itachi as he look at Lucy. Lucy seem understand that Itachi hard be convinced unless she tell him of her motive. Even so, she didn't care about that as she will do anything to save him. Lucy had see a vision about Uchiha clan and know who is Uchiha Mikoto.

Lucy know that Uchiha Mikoto actually aunt of Natsu Dragneel. No wonder that Mikoto can use fire easily as she learn from a dragon a few years ago before dragon disappeared. She have to tell Itachi about her mission that written by his own mother. "My motive is to save you because of the mission. Don't misunderstand that I did it for money. In a truth, there's no money to paid in this mission. This mission was supposed to kept hidden but I had found it. I think you will recognize this paper that written someone you know. Look at this paper, Itachi." Said Lucy as she give him a paper. Itachi had quickly take paper from her as he look at the paper. His eyes widen when he read it. He can't believe that paper had been written by his own mother. Itachi had look back at Lucy as he need explanation from her. "This paper had written by my mother, Uchiha Mikoto. How can... Please explain to me." Said Itachi lowly as he feel tremble about his mother.

Lucy just nodded her head. "Sure but I can't tell much. Let me straight to the point. Your mother actually was a half Uchiha. Her real name was Mikoto Dragneel. You have a cousin name Natsu Dragneel who is a member of Fairy Tail guild that I joined it. Mikoto's father name Natsuo Dragneel. Her father had marry her mother from Uchiha clan name Uchiha Serena. Mikoto's brother name Natsume Dragneel who is Natsu's father. I guess that your mother didn't tell you about her family background since she separate in another way. Bad for her that her brother died early before you kill your mother. Like what I said just now, I can't tell you much. The reason why I accept this mission because I want to prevent you two from killing at each other. I have a better solution for you two and Konoha village. Just let me help you two and Konoha, Itachi, Kisame." Said Lucy as she look at Itachi and Kisame even she know that Kisame was a member of Akatsuki. But she know that Kisame was not a bad person as she can tell it.

Itachi seem silent for a while as he know that Lucy won't lied on him. He had wondered why his mother didn't tell him about her family background. But he know that was her own privacy life which he need to respect it. Itachi look at Kisame who seem looking at him. Kisame sigh as he nudge Itachi to agree with Lucy. "Just accept it, Itachi. To tell you a truth, I had never plan to destroy Konoha. I just join Akatsuki to find person who responsibility kill my adopted sister that treat me a few years ago. Beside, I will follow you whenever you go. Also my adopted sister was come from Konoha village. You may know that person. Her name is Uzumaki Kushina. She was Naruto's mother. I just pretend to catch Naruto as I want to see how Kushina's son look. He already defeated Kakuzu, right? He was strong but still need training. Enough for me. I decided to let Lucy help us. She's so much powerful than us. Maybe strongest than Tobi. Just accept it, Itachi." Said Kisame as he tried to convince Itachi. A keyword : Tried. Itachi seem blank as he learn something from Kisame.

He had never thought that Kisame actually want to find a person who a responsible of Kushina's death. Kisame never tell him anything about him as he didn't mind of his business. Itachi realize that Kisame already plan to leave Akatsuki but can't as he want to stay by his side. Itachi seem touched as Kisame was a good friend of him after Shisui's death. Kisame was right about Lucy. He had decided that he will accept her help. He know that he can believe on Lucy. "Fine then. I will accept it. I trust you. And I hope that you won't betray me. If you do, I will not let you go easily, Lucy." Said Itachi firmly. Lucy seem glad that Itachi accept her help. It will be easy for her to save Itachi and Sasuke. She will save Konoha as she have a feeling that war will be happen. She needs to find a way how to save them. She know that danger will come. Even so, she have something to do when they go to Konoha village. She will use her magic life to revive Uchiha clan. That will be her another motive. Also to get rid of Danzo Himura who cause pain at Itachi, Shisui and Sasuke. Something like that will not forgiven so easily. She will make Danzo pay for his sin.

"Sure, Itachi. Glad that you accept it." - Lucy