Chapter 1

~•~ In ninja world ~•~

Lucy had to transport them in the ninja world with her own magic. When they arrived in the ninja world, Lucy had noticed that they were near the sea which made her prepare herself as she took Juvia and Himeko to the forest. After Lucy make sure that they were safe, Lucy quickly look at the condition first before she start the mission. Lucy know that she need to find the eldest son of Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto name Uchiha Itachi but she also need to find the youngest son and Itachi's little brother name Uchiha Sasuke. Thankfully that she bring Juvia with her so she can settle the problem. Lucy have a solution how to save Itachi and Sasuke from killing at each other. Lucy will tell Juvia to find Sasuke and show a truth at him about Itachi. She already decided it to give Juvia a job find Uchiha Sasuke.

"Juvia, we're already here in ninja world. I have a task for you. Don't worry. Himeko will go with you, Juvia." Said Lucy calmly. Juvia who in daze had listen to Lucy make her look at Lucy. Juvia was feel happy that she will get task from Lucy. "Sure. What's task will you give me, Lucy?" Said Juvia softly. Lucy calmly look at Juvia. Lucy had believe on Juvia and know Juvia can handle it by herself to find Sasuke. "Your task is to find Uchiha Sasuke. I need you to get him and tell him a truth about his older brother, Uchiha Itachi. Don't worry, Juvia. Take this lacrima. This lacrima will show him a truth about his older brother. I will find Uchiha Itachi and stop him from suicide himself. You will go with Himeko, Juvia. Himeko, I trust you that you will help Juvia to find Sasuke. I will go alone by myself. Go now, Juvia, Himeko." Said Lucy in stern tone. Juvia and Himeko were nodded their head before they leave Lucy alone. Lucy sigh as she started her search of Uchiha Itachi.

Timeskip

Juvia and Himeko had searching of Uchiha Sasuke. It's already two days and they still not find Uchiha Sasuke. Juvia seem take a break as she sit down on the ground while leaning the tree behind her. Himeko had follow her and rest next to Juvia. Juvia sigh as she doesn't know how to find Sasuke. "Where the hell is Uchiha Sasuke? How to find him? This is an assigned task. I can't leave this task that given." Grumbled Juvia softly as she look at Himeko. Himeko has understood Juvia's feelings because they are still looking for Sasuke who has been two days but has not found the man who was assigned to Juvia by Lucy. "I know that, Juvia. Lucy had give us a task to find him because of this mission. To save him and his brother, Itachi. He need to know a truth about Itachi who hide a truth from him. Lucy said that mission had been written by their mother, Uchiha Mikoto. That's weird. If Mikoto can see a future, why she not stop Itachi from killing them. Why must she let it happen and also make Sasuke hate Itachi for kill his clan? It's so weird for me." Said Himeko with a frown on her face.

Juvia silent as she listened to Himeko. Juvia also feel a same thing as Himeko when think about the mission. Even so, she didn't think that Mikoto make Sasuke hate Itachi. It was Itachi the one who make Sasuke hate him and want Sasuke kill him for what he done to their clan. "I don't think that Mikoto the one who make Sasuke hate Itachi, Himeko. Didn't it was Itachi the one who make Sasuke hate him and want Sasuke kill him for what he done to their clan? Whatever is it, I don't have any answers for this mission. The one who understand this mission was Lucy. I had figure out that Lucy may know what is it and understand this mission. And I was sure that Lucy will give us a good new. She must already find Itachi right now. But we still didn't found Sasuke. How to get him and make him know a truth about Itachi? Lucy can help us since she the one who know about the mission, Himeko." Said Juvia with a sigh. Himeko just agree with Juvia as she look down.

Before Himeko answer Juvia, someone had interrupted their break make them look at the person. It was a guy who wearing a white kimono with a purple robe in his waist as it tied tightly while a katana behind him. He was a handsome guy and have a black hair. His name was Uchiha Sasuke. "What did you say just now? A truth about Uchiha Itachi? My brother? Mikoto? My mother? And who are you?" Said Sasuke with a hard tone as he active his sharingan. Juvia look at Sasuke as she quickly stand up following by Himeko. Juvia had figure out that guy was the one that they're found. They no need to asked who he is since Sasuke appear in no where which introduce himself. "I see that you must be Uchiha Sasuke. Let me introduce myself. My name is Juvia Fullbuster and this is Himeko. She's Lucy's partner. About Itachi, it was a truth. I'm not lying about your brother, Sasuke. I will show you about the mission that Lucy get it. Here and read this. Do you recognize this writing on the paper? If you do, this will be a proof that we not lying, Sasuke." Said Juvia as she gave the paper to Sasuke.

Sasuke had take the paper and read it which shock him. He had recognize his mother's writing since he always saw his mother write a letter for her duty. He can't believe that paper telling him to stop him from killing his brother. Himeko then remember about what Lucy told them which Himeko quickly go over Sasuke. "Sasuke, I need to show you something. Lucy told me to show you a truth about Uchiha Itachi. I hope this will help you." Said Himeko as Sasuke look at her. Himeko didn't waste her time as she activated the lacrima that Lucy had given to Himeko for Sasuke as he need to know a truth about his older brother. Sasuke had seen Itachi's past through lacrima which make him froze. After Sasuke learn a truth about Itachi, Sasuke had fall on his knees with his shocked face. It was show him a regret expression. Juvia seem glad that Sasuke seem realize about Itachi's past and why he did to their clan. She can save Sasuke like Lucy told her. While in another place, Lucy had confront of two people which be Uchiha Itachi and Kisame. Itachi had look at her with a stern face as Kisame seem look nervous since he feel Lucy's powerful aura. Lucy just keep her calm expression on her face as she look at Itachi who held himself as she know that Itachi can't believe her of what she told him. Even so, she had no regret for that as she need to prevent Itachi from dying like a suicide by letting Sasuke kill him because of his illness as he use much sharingan.

"What did you said just now?" - Uchiha Itachi