#9

Jimin internally groans, feels like his dick almost fall off from his crotch. His balls are sore, his hips muscles are stiff after being thrusting too much. He swears on his life he'd never fucked a lot like last night. And it was the best night he ever had.

He looks at you silently sipping on your tea with a book on your lap, sitting at the back of his father vintage book store. Today he has a duty to help in the store and you tag along with him, dying to go back again to read some top tier novels here.

Jimin studies you from aside. The way your long curl lashes kissing your cheeks when you blink, your pointed small nose leading down to your full heart shape pink lips that still swollen from the intense kissing all night. The taste of your lips still linger on his tongue even until now, so sweet and soft and the  loose strands hair that will move gracefully when you tilt your head aside. Everything he records inside his head in a special storage.

His eyes go down to your neck that covered up in a black turtle neck, hiding a lot of his love bites behind it. Jimin never knew that he has an intense neck kink until he came across with your neck. Just remembering the way when you arch your back, making your neck full on display for him to mark is enough to make his dick throbbing.

The memories of your mewls and moans when you asked him to keep going while your nails scratching his back is succeed to make his cock hard as steel again. If Jimin is not in pain for keeping his cock still on its place, he's sure already fucking you against the wooden cupboard behind you but for now, he needs to calm his junior down there for a good future purposes.

"Y/N?" Jimin calls and you hum at him, glancing up from the book.

He shoots you his signature eye smiles and moves closer to you while you give him an innocent look. You smile back at him with wamdering eyes, waiting for what he wants to say. He takes a strand of your hair and putting it behind your ear. Pink hue of color appears on your cheeks and that makes him chuckles.

"So beautiful." He repeats, "Mine."

Your face now turn into a deep scarlet and you burry your face on his neck. His breathy chuckles echoing on your ear while his cologne blessed your nostrils. Seriously you couldn't ask for more of this breath-taking man.

You don't know how to describe last night. Only the great feelings remains lingering not just in your mind, but all over your body too. To say Jimin is a sex god is understatement because he's more than that. There's no actual words to describe him. He looks like an angel in the face but has a mind twisted like the devil itself and if you're mistaken, he will sucks on your soul and make it his forever prisoner. Well, he already did.

Your body feels sore obviously but the euphoria is still there. He was fucking you in many positions, made you cum countless times and you sure you were almost passed out due to the extra overstimulation. If it wasn't his cock, his fingers or his mouth were the one that pleasuring you.

Your sheets was a big mess this morning and you needed to clean vacuum your bed before putting the new clean bedsheets. Your bedroom smells like a lot of sex. Every corner of your room was smell like Jimin and you together. Well, you're not complaining.

Your sweet moment gets interupted by the sound of your ring tone. You pull back and take your phone from your purse to see your brother's name flashing on it. You look at Jimin with a smile, seeing him nod his head at you to answer the call and you do.

"What took you so long?" Namjoon screeches from the other side making you roll your eyes while Jimin chuckles with shaking head, probably hearing how loud Joon's voice is.