' Moonlight '🪩🌌

(Don't mind the photo, it's just for decoration😭)

*The people in this story are not my ocs. Also, I do not know how the fart prom works so there may be inaccuracies*

09/11/23, 8:39 PM

" Took a trip under MOONLIGHT follow me to the SUNRISE, everyday every night"

Tina wasn't so excited to walk into the gym, after her invite being rejected by Jimmy Jr. the sparkly streamers going through her and seeing Jimmy Jr. dancing with someone else was a bad feeling. She couldn't find her date either. Panicked and confused, she ran through the venue, That's when she bumped into someone. "ARGH!" Tina looked up and saw Becky Krespe. The stunningly, heavenly, beautiful- that's enough. "I'M SO SORRY! Tina, are you okay?" Becky sticked her arm out and helped Tina up. "Yeah" Tina brushed off the dust from her sparkling magenta dress, "What are you doing here, Becky? Where's your date?"
Becky frowned and told her: "My date....stood me up.."

"Oh....I-I'm so sorry for that, Becky."

"What about you? What happened to your date?"

"My date is uhhhh...um. Is nowhere to be found. I hope he....didn't die! Hahaha...ha..." Tina awkward laughed as silence took over. The two watched as the couples dance with eachother, having fun and having a good time. Becky and Tina let out a sigh. "I wish I was on the dancefloor with my prom date right now" Tina said, "Me too."

Just then, Becky had an idea. "Hey Tina.....What if we danced with..eachother? Platonically of course."
Tina blushed, it took her a while to respond, but she agreed.

Becky grabbed Tina's hand and lead her to the dancefloor. Becky's spring green dress and Tina's magenta dress glimmer in the discoball's light, and while the two colors do NOT look good with eachother (no offense!), it looked gorgeous in the moment of the evening sparkle.  The two laughed their butts off while dancing. "Oh my gosh they're crazy." Tammy said, "They're not insane.......just gay." Jocelyn responded.

Photo: Twice - Moonlight Sunrise Teaser photo: TZUYU