' Sunrise '🌄🔮

(Photo from: TWICE - Moonlight Sunrise photo teaser: JEONGYEON)"Cards out on the table what you say? I need you, you need me, you're mine

"Cards out on the table what you say? I need you, you need me, you're mine."

The music changed, the couples paired up with eachother to slowdance. Tina and Becky looked at eachother, confused and flustered. The two then nervously paired as well. The gentle music was flowing through the air, surrounding the two, as if they were the only ones there, the proximity, the athmosphere, and the romance that bloomed like a rose between them. The type of moment that becomes a precious memory.

Soon, they left the dancefloor, flustered and confused.
They watched the couples dance again, "That just happened...." Tina randomly says in the mist of the silence between them, "Yeah.....hahah...ohh my gosh..."

Silence was ongoing for a little while but fortunately, the awkwardness cuts off when one of them brings up a random topic. 

The event ends, they walk out of the venue.  "I had a good time, Becky.  I kind of thought I'd spend prom being sad and um- and..bored...and This may sound weird, but I'm glad I bumped into you."

"Well...I had fun too.." Becky smiled,  they look at eachother for a minute...then KISS!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 *audience cheers and a little "WOOOOO!!" Is heard.*

"I'll see you next week, Tina" Becky walked away.  Tina sat inside the car, feeling giddy.  "How was prom, Tinaaa??"  Linda asks Tina as soon as she sat in the car. Tina was still processing what happened minutes ago, amidst her feelings, she responded "...spectacular."
"Alriiight!!" Linda exclaims as she drives off.

End

Photo: Twice - Moonlight Sunrise Photo: Dahyun